Elite longer target bows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite longer target bows

Soooo are you guys at Elite been thinking about something to join the ranks of a C4 or Constitution? I'm mean they need competition as well. While I'm asking, do you think you will ever produce a non parallel limb bow?
    2011 Pure Sno AT 29/60
    Frequent Frankenbower

I would love to see a target specific set up, but not certain that it will need to be anything other than parallel limbs. I can shoot either one just as well as the other, but I do like the feedback of a traditional limb bow a little better.
    Elite Archery Dealer
    Carbon Express Dealer
    Sword Accusite
    IDF4L

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      I would love to see a target specific set up, but not certain that it will need to be anything other than parallel limbs. I can shoot either one just as well as the other, but I do like the feedback of a traditional limb bow a little better.
      you mean hand shock?
      No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Comment

Yep, I agree
        2011 Pure Sno AT 29/60
        Frequent Frankenbower

Comment

Okay you guys are too fast, just wanted to clarify what I'm agreeing to. Hand shock, can be a good thing at times
          2011 Pure Sno AT 29/60
          Frequent Frankenbower

Comment

Originally posted by shootstraight View Post
            Okay you guys are too fast, just wanted to clarify what I'm agreeing to. Hand shock, can be a good thing at times
            Maybe but I have noticed that the more shock the more i twich.
            if the bow is smooth. then Im smoother. Just me probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Maybee-R View Post
              you mean hand shock?
              If that is what you want to call it. If the bow jumps forward slightly at the shot, it was good, if it is a bad shot on a traditional limb bow, I will feel it torque at the shot. Does any of that make sense?
              Elite Archery Dealer
              Carbon Express Dealer
              Sword Accusite
              IDF4L

Comment

If that is what you want to call it. If the bow jumps forward slightly at the shot, it was good, if it is a bad shot on a traditional limb bow, I will feel it torque at the shot. Does any of that make sense?
                Yes I agree. But the arrow is on the way right? so what does it matter? I really like a bow that doesn't jump. so I can shoot as smooth as possible for a long period of time. If the bow is jumping around it wears me out and i get jumpy after awhile. If you can adjust while your shooting from shot to shot than I can see why you like a jumpy bow. But I really think you'll shoot better with a totally smooth No jump bow. Just my experience.

Comment

Soooo are you guys at Elite been thinking about something to join the ranks of a C4 or Constitution? I'm mean they need competition as well. While I'm asking, do you think you will ever produce a non parallel limb bow?
                  Look at what Hoyt has done this year, The Vantage X7 and X8! I think they are around 41 ATA and 300-305fps (7 and 8" brace height). Thats a target bow for ya!
                  XLR 60lb
                  XLR 70lb
                  Mathews Apex (sale pending)
                  Hoyt Protec
                  Suffer from BO-CD!

Comment

Originally posted by Maybee-R View Post
                    Yes I agree. But the arrow is on the way right? so what does it matter? I really like a bow that doesn't jump. so I can shoot as smooth as possible for a long period of time. If the bow is jumping around it wears me out and i get jumpy after awhile. If you can adjust while your shooting from shot to shot than I can see why you like a jumpy bow. But I really think you'll shoot better with a totally smooth No jump bow. Just my experience.
                    For me, a little feedback let's me know if I did something wrong with my shot sequence. It helps me maintain good form. I know instantly if I did something unusual in my routine, and that is what accuracy is all about, doing the same thing constantly. For me, the only advantage to a parallel limb is the fact that it looks really cool.
                    Elite Archery Dealer
                    Carbon Express Dealer
                    Sword Accusite
                    IDF4L

Comment

For me, a little feedback let's me know if I did something wrong with my shot sequence. It helps me maintain good form. I know instantly if I did something unusual in my routine, and that is what accuracy is all about, doing the same thing constantly. For me, the only advantage to a parallel limb is the fact that it looks really cool.
                      Couldn't have said it better, I agree 100%. That's why I still shoot "normal" limbs for when I want real accuracy
                      2011 Pure Sno AT 29/60
                      Frequent Frankenbower

Comment

Couldn't have said it better, I agree 100%. That's why I still shoot "normal" limbs for when I want real accuracy
                        I have always said longer ATA bows and more accurate..........
                        XLR 60lb
                        XLR 70lb
                        Mathews Apex (sale pending)
                        Hoyt Protec
                        Suffer from BO-CD!

Comment

Originally posted by BAArcher View Post
                          And you are correct, especially if you shoot it at a controled speed. 280 seems to be about right for the best accuracy on most bows. Huh, maybe ASA is on to something.
                          Elite Archery Dealer
                          Carbon Express Dealer
                          Sword Accusite
                          IDF4L

Comment

Originally posted by BAArcher View Post
                            Yeah right, way to be politically correct.
                            2011 Pure Sno AT 29/60
                            Frequent Frankenbower

Comment

Could you imagine a 40-42" Slight reflex with parallel limbs and the Elite Coin in the riser......Oh gosh o mighty!

Comment

Working...
                              X