XX75's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XX75's

My new Z28 is sweet, especially after getting my new cams. I sure didn't like having draw and inch short.
    I was wondering if anyone still uses Aluminum arrows. My bow is maxed out and scaled around 68.5 and my draw length is 28.5. I was going to cut the arrows at either 27.5 or 27.25, most likely 27.25. Would anyone know exactly which xx75 I would use? I am not to familar with the different sizes. I fave always used 2117's but I was only shooting around #60 with very slow bows. I could use the help.
    Thanks,
    Chris Kiefner

You can either use 2314s or 2216s. I would say the 2216s are your safer bet at 68 lbs.
    09 GT500 28.5/64.5

Comment

I thought 2216's would be good but I just wasn't for sure. Like I said I don't know about any other than 2117's. I have a buddy that has some 2216's that he was wanting to give me but I wasn't sure if they would be the right arrows for my setup.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisK. View Post
        I thought 2216's would be good but I just wasn't for sure. Like I said I don't know about any other than 2117's. I have a buddy that has some 2216's that he was wanting to give me but I wasn't sure if they would be the right arrows for my setup.
        According to eastons chart they are the perfect arrows for your setup bud? Go get and dial em in
        09 GT500 28.5/64.5

Comment

I'll bet that baby will be quiet shooting aluminum

09 Z28 27.5" 60# (Maybee-R tuned)
          09 GT500 (with 2010 cams)27.5" 60#

Comment

I have no idea why anyone would want to shoot aluminum when we have carbons available. Straighter, more durable, faster etc....but.....IF you're set on shooting the aluminum... I would first go to xx78's and choose the 2314's that Drenalin mentioned!
            Live Life.....BOWLIFE!!!

Comment

Aluminum is just as staight as carbon, really the only thing that would loose is speed. That and if you glace an arrow off of one. They come from the factory +or-.002. We used arrows that were .006 for years and we couldn't tell the difference. I used wooden arrows for a long time and couldn't tell the difference either. I know they weren't .010! Thanks for the help guys.
              Chris Kiefner

Comment

Working...
              X