X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a GT500 and it is a beautiful bow.
    Had a mishap with cable and damaged a shim, Elite sorted me out right away.
    Great Customer Service.
    Great bows.

Comment

• Mods How did this guy get 14 posts ??? Jus' askin'
      2014 Energy 35 Black
      2014 Energy 32 Max-1
      2014 Spirit Max-1 (Wife's Bow)
      2013 Pulse Black
      Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by earlyboomer View Post
        Mods How did this guy get 14 posts ??? Jus' askin'
        Cause we don't sit here every second watching the forum...he posted a post every minute...so it doesn't take long to get to 14..
        2009 GT500 w/Cuda cams
        2010 PINK Judge

Comment

• Originally posted by dch3k View Post
          Cause we don't sit here every second watching the forum...he posted a post every minute...so it doesn't take long to get to 14..
          So your saying you have a life.

Elite
          Energy 32 Xtra
          Energy 35 Snow RAT

Comment

Well, I guess that answers my question, thanks...
            2014 Energy 35 Black
            2014 Energy 32 Max-1
            2014 Spirit Max-1 (Wife's Bow)
            2013 Pulse Black
            Semper Fi

Comment

Ya, know your starting to sound more and more like me. I like it.

If you need any help watching the forum just give me the magic buttons.
              -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Comment

• Well not trying to be Captain obvious here but ahh yeah..as strange as it might sound I have other things i do too! things more quicker when a member reports a post...thats why i saw this spammer and deleted..what i saw..not sure I got them all..but I'm working off tapatalk right now too.
                2009 GT500 w/Cuda cams
                2010 PINK Judge

Comment

• Ohh..n a V that's a negative on giving u buttons...
                  2009 GT500 w/Cuda cams
                  2010 PINK Judge

Comment

Ohh..n a V that's a negative on giving u buttons...
                    Hey your the one doing the complaining. I'm just trying to help.
                    -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Comment

• I wasnt complaining..just saying why spammers might get to post so much before we see it...
                      2009 GT500 w/Cuda cams
                      2010 PINK Judge

Comment

I wasnt complaining..just saying why spammers might get to post so much before we see it...
                        Now your

Comment

• Spammers??? We dont need no stinking spammers!!!!
                          Ima sniper with a helluva scope, takin out critters with a dip of cope

Comment

• I actually like spam and eggs and have visited the spam museum up der in Minnesota eh. Spam tacos?
                            I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.
                            2014 RTX Elite Energy 35, 60lbs, 29", GT Velocity Pros, Limb Driver, Spot Hogg Real Deal ,Bstinger Sport, Slick Tricks and Hammer Heads.

Comment

• As they say. Just go shoot it. U will buy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• That is an awesome warranty. Not only that, IF I descide to sell my present Elite to replace it with A NEW Elite, the resale will be greater with a warranty to the buyer. That's terrific.
                                Thanks Pete and Co.
                                You guys just set the bar pretty high.

Comment

Working...
                                X