09 z28?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 09 z28?

Hello Everyone! I've been lurking here awhile and just wanted to introduce myself. i'm new to Elite and just got a 09 GT500 and a 09 Z28. I have a quick question on the Z! the berger holes are really low and if i set the arrow even with them the bottom blazers will drag the shelf! i read on here some of the first 09's were this way and then they corrected it.i bought both the bows new but they had been in his shop awhile.Has anyone else experienced this and had a problem with it? Thanks Again

My 09 Z28 or Gt500

I dont have any promblems with clearnace and shoot blazer vanes hunting and tournament

I shoot drops aways and launcher blades.

I center all my arrows off the berger holes.
    OK-Archery DST 40, 09 Elite Z28, Vortex binos 15X50 Vipers , Carter releases, Trophy Taker rests, Vapor Trail strings, Custom Bow Equipment sights, Goldtip arrows. B Stinger Stabilizers. Slick Tricks

Comment

Bottom of arrow through center of berger holes. Cock vane at 8 to 9 o'clock just so the other two clear the cables.

Comment

The pics i have looked at of other Z's the holes are higher than mine...mine are drilled in the top part of the curve in the shelf! i will post pic's soon. Thanks for the responses so far!

Comment

Ok fella's from the threads i have found on this subject i deffinately have one of the early 09 z's with the low holes! i just have to set the center of the shaft at 7/8 above the shelf...hopefully my rest will have enough vertical adjustment! Thanks for the reply's and Pm's

Comment

I just got a 09z here recently as well. Mine is also an early one apparently. The quiver holes were undersized(elite sent me machined down mounts free) and the berger holes are low(I set the rest higher). 2 issues, yeah, but both with quick easy resolutions and it is hands down the best shooting bow and most fun bow to shoot that I have ever layed my hands on.

I hope you have the needed adjustment room on your rest, I'm sure you will. As far as the holes, some guys might not agree, but I say no biggie. The position of the holes has absolutely no bearing on the bows shootability or tunability. The relation of the holes to the arrow is the only thing that will be different and that is a non-issue. Good luck with your Z hope you like it as well as I like mine.
            Smile!

Comment

Originally posted by Bow Addiction View Post
              Ok fella's from the threads i have found on this subject i deffinately have one of the early 09 z's with the low holes! i just have to set the center of the shaft at 7/8 above the shelf...hopefully my rest will have enough vertical adjustment! Thanks for the reply's and Pm's
              Bingo! That's all you need to do and you will be fine. Some rests will work better, meaning more adjustment, than others.

Comment

Working...
              X