So, where can I see the 2010's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, where can I see the 2010's

All you guys seem to be in the know and not 1 single picture anywhere that I can find. Somebody please send me a link to some pics and specs. Thanks.
    07 Elite Envy #143
    08 Elite GTO Target Black
    11 PSE TAC 15i
    12 Scorpyd Ventilator
    12 Strykezone 380

nowhere yet....I think the guys in the know are dealers.

Comment

Obviously somebody has seen them, what are we waiting for to get pics and specs up. Is this just the game we have to play?
      07 Elite Envy #143
      11 PSE TAC 15i
      12 Scorpyd Ventilator
      12 Strykezone 380

Comment

Specs and pics should be up soon. Calm down, good things are worth waiting for. Usually bow companies dont release next years models till December or January.

Comment

Close your eyes, and click your heels together, and repeat theres nothing like the 2010 line, theres nothling like the 2010 line........and after three or four weeks when you open your eyes......then you'll see'em....
          Team Deflate <>< Letten the air out...one deer at a time!!
          2010 Hoyt Maxxis aka Bowdacious
          B-Stinger VBG

Comment

Originally posted by P.Smash View Post
            Specs and pics should be up soon. Calm down, good things are worth waiting for. Usually bow companies dont release next years models till December or January.
            I am calm, just don't see the logic in announcing something, some people have even shot them, and not post pics and specs. One dealer even posted the speed he got at 29/70. Guess he didn't have a camera
            07 Elite Envy #143
            11 PSE TAC 15i
            12 Scorpyd Ventilator
            12 Strykezone 380

Comment

Originally posted by tnarb View Post
              Close your eyes, and click your heels together, and repeat theres nothing like the 2010 line, theres nothling like the 2010 line........and after three or four weeks when you open your eyes......then you'll see'em....
              Ya think?? I say in 6 weeks a non-Elite insider will kill a deer with a Judge. They will be in some treestands buy the rut.
              "The Yankee Bowman"
              ----------------------------------------
              '08 LH GT500-65lb Next G1 ​sold
              09 LH Z28-70lb AP sold
              '09 LH Z28-60lb AP sold
              '10 LH XLR-60lb AP Snow sold
              '11 LH Elite Pure-70lb Max 1 sold
              '12 LH Elite Answer-70lb-AP Black ​​sold
              '13 LH Hoyt Procomp Elite XL-60lb- Orange with Black hardware
              '14 LH Hoyt Faktor 34-65lb- AP

Comment

Originally posted by top gun 80 View Post
                I am calm, just don't see the logic in announcing something, some people have even shot them, and not post pics and specs. One dealer even posted the speed he got at 29/70. Guess he didn't have a camera

I think that may have been a while ago, he said it was a proto and didn't even have a finished riser...
                Smile!

Comment

Originally posted by standsitter View Post
                  Ya think?? I say in 6 weeks a non-Elite insider will kill a deer with a Judge. They will be in some treestands buy the rut.
                  Don't look now but 3 or 4 weeks is inside your 6 week prediction....
                  B-Stinger VBG

Comment

Originally posted by tnarb View Post
                    Don't look now but 3 or 4 weeks is inside your 6 week prediction....
                    Just a prediction, obviously some time is neccassary to get the bow ready for the stand. I think some Judges will be in hand by Halloween.

There are some Judges that may kill a deer WAY before that. I saw some today. Coulda shot one if I wanted............
                    "The Yankee Bowman"
                    ----------------------------------------
                    '08 LH GT500-65lb Next G1 ​sold
                    09 LH Z28-70lb AP sold
                    '09 LH Z28-60lb AP sold
                    '10 LH XLR-60lb AP Snow sold
                    '11 LH Elite Pure-70lb Max 1 sold
                    '12 LH Elite Answer-70lb-AP Black ​​sold
                    '13 LH Hoyt Procomp Elite XL-60lb- Orange with Black hardware
                    '14 LH Hoyt Faktor 34-65lb- AP

Comment

I will post photos when I get home. It is a pretty sweet arrow flinger.
                      Member of the West Coast Elite Brew Crew

Comment

Elite finalized everything Wednesday and had a big sales meeting. Dealers were emailed with a few numbers and new items being offered for 2010. We came on here and let everyone else know what we were told, not because we had to, but so that you could be excited as well.

I've not seen one nor have I seen a picture of one. Next year I'll keep what I know to myself and you can wonder for an extra 2 or 3 days.
                        Owner of:

Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

Comment

Originally posted by CATrapper View Post
                          I will post photos when I get home. It is a pretty sweet arrow flinger.
                          Don't tease me now. I hope you mean pics of the "Elite Outdoors compound bow , the "Judge".
                          I had to be specific in case you were going to put up a pic of judge Judy or a car , or something. HEHEHE!!!
                          2014 E32
                          2011 PULSE AP
                          TUNER OF BOWS BY LONG DISTANCE
                          Member of the JURY MEMBER OF THE LEFTY BROTHERHOOD

"If it ain't broke , I can MAKE it better".
                          Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Comment

Originally posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
                            Elite finalized everything Wednesday and had a big sales meeting. Dealers were emailed with a few numbers and new items being offered for 2010. We came on here and let everyone else know what we were told, not because we had to, but so that you could be excited as well.

I've not seen one nor have I seen a picture of one. Next year I'll keep what I know to myself and you can wonder for an extra 2 or 3 days.

I think most of us REALLY REALLY appreciate you guys spilling a little info our way! I especially enjoyed the accessory pics...my imagination has been in overdrive trying to get a better idea of that stuff, especially the quivers.
                            Smile!

Comment

Originally posted by standsitter View Post
                              Just a prediction, obviously some time is neccassary to get the bow ready for the stand. I think some Judges will be in hand by Halloween.

There are some Judges that may kill a deer WAY before that. I saw some today. Coulda shot one if I wanted............
                              Showoff........It's like mama always said, if you ain;t got enough for everybody, don;t bring it out.
                              B-Stinger VBG

Comment

Working...
                              X