Really disappointed....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really disappointed....

Our shop got our first '08 Elite in today, the Synergy XT.....Horrible is all I can say. I work part time for this shop, and I had hopes of shooting one this year. Uhhh, no.

I do want to say though, it does have some fine attributes. It is a SHARP looking bow, VERY quiet, very quick, and no hand shock/vibration at all. That's where it stops though. That thing pulls like a freight train, and this is the part I just could NOT believe.....

BOTH CAMS ARE RUBBING THE INSIDE OF EACH LIMB!!! Please tell me we got one that is just somehow messed up, like the upper limb is in the lower pocket.....SOMETHING....Tell me they aren't really made this way....

Has anyone from the shop called us??

Originally posted by mobow View Post
    Our shop got our first '08 Elite in today, the Synergy XT.....Horrible is all I can say. I work part time for this shop, and I had hopes of shooting one this year. Uhhh, no.

I do want to say though, it does have some fine attributes. It is a SHARP looking bow, VERY quiet, very quick, and no hand shock/vibration at all. That's where it stops though. That thing pulls like a freight train, and this is the part I just could NOT believe.....

BOTH CAMS ARE RUBBING THE INSIDE OF EACH LIMB!!! Please tell me we got one that is just somehow messed up, like the upper limb is in the lower pocket.....SOMETHING....Tell me they aren't really made this way....

Comment

They aren't really made that way. somthing isnt normal.
      No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Comment

Well lets see:

Own my own shop-$200,000
        Stock my own shop-$50,000
        Pay my employees-$2,500 wkly
        Part time employee posts online that the bows I sell are crappy without my permission, or without calling the manufacturer-Priceless
        2011 Pure Sno AT 29/60
        Frequent Frankenbower

Comment

No, no one has called. We just got it in late this evening via the big brown truck. I believe he said he was going to call tomorrow, or maybe the rep was going to call him......I can't remember exactly what he said now....But the short of it is no...We got it after business hours.

Comment

Originally posted by shootstraight View Post
            Well lets see:

Own my own shop-$200,000
            Part time employee posts online that the bows I sell are crappy without my permission, or without calling the manufacturer-Priceless
            ROFLMAO

Comment

Originally posted by shootstraight View Post
              Well lets see:

Own my own shop-$200,000

Believe me I see your point, and I am honestly not trying to stir up trouble, for anybody. I was just......surprised is all. For the record, he will be making contact, I just stumbled on this forum and thought I would post up....We got the bow in after business hours.

Comment

Believe me I see your point, and I am honestly not trying to stir up trouble, for anybody. I was just......surprised is all. For the record, he will be making contact, I just stumbled on this forum and thought I would post up....We got the bow in after business hours.
                I understand, but if I were you I wouldn't tell my boss I posted this online.
                2011 Pure Sno AT 29/60
                Frequent Frankenbower

Comment

Actually, there is alot more to say than horrible. How about nothing at all, untill someone figures out what happened. How about, can I get a RA.

Here is a good question, How do you know how it shoots and draws? I don't believe I would draw a bow in that condition. And I for sure don't want a tech that would touching my equipment! If it pulls like a freight train, send it to me, I will replace the cummins in my Dodge with that Elite.

Don't take this wrong, it is not a personal attack on you, but this should have been handled a little better. We are all adults and know that even Elite can make a mistake, what matters is how they, and you for that matter, handle this.

Michael
                  Elite Archery Dealer
                  Carbon Express Dealer
                  Sword Accusite
                  IDF4L

Comment

Hmmm.... this is your very first post & you did not verify where you work & the location. If what you say is true, then tell us. Until then, it is hard to believe.
                    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
                    Tough Antler Tees Custom T-shirts, Hoodies, Camo, & Hats
                    +++ My IBO speed for shipping is 390-400 FPS!
                    New Revamped Website coming soon!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comment

Maybe you should post this over at AT.... Oh wait, you will need pictures to even get a response over there.

Boy, I hope I am not showing my grouchy side.... Uh oh, can you guys see this?
                      Elite Archery Dealer
                      Carbon Express Dealer
                      Sword Accusite
                      IDF4L

Comment

Already taken care of.

QUOTE=Tough Antler Tees;2310]Hmmm.... this is your very first post & you did not verify where you work & the location. If what you say is true, then tell us. Until then, it is hard to believe.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Please feel free to delete this.....I really am NOT trying to stir up any trouble, and I think I definetly worded this really, really poorly....I'm not out to bash anything...I was just really surprised is all.....My apologies, and I'm out...

Comment

Your forgiven.

Please feel free to delete this.....I really am NOT trying to stir up any trouble, and I think I definetly worded this really, really poorly....I'm not out to bash anything...I was just really surprised is all.....My apologies, and I'm out...

Comment

No problemo, email next time it's not so public. Elite will take care of all, I'm sure
                              2011 Pure Sno AT 29/60
                              Frequent Frankenbower

Comment

Working...
                              X