X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crap.....Crap....Crap.....

Well, I finally got in touch with my dealer today and when he spoke with someone at Elite on Monday they are still at least 4 weeks away from getting the new bows to him; which basically puts me in to March already with turkey season right around the corner in April.

I found a sweet deal on an '07 Synergy, but I'm not sure if I want to buy an '07 without touching the '08's, but I also don't know if I can wait 4 more weeks before buying a bow with turkey season so close.

Why does life have to be so hard lol?
    Mathews DLD....Oooooh So Wanting a GT500 Too

Bow Rattler Pro Staff
    Stealth Archery Staff Shooter

"Don't Be Afraid....................."

Originally posted by PABowhunter4life View Post
    Well, I finally got in touch with my dealer today and when he spoke with someone at Elite on Monday they are still at least 4 weeks away from getting the new bows to him; which basically puts me in to March already with turkey season right around the corner in April.

I found a sweet deal on an '07 Synergy, but I'm not sure if I want to buy an '07 without touching the '08's, but I also don't know if I can wait 4 more weeks before buying a bow with turkey season so close.

Sounds like you need a road trip.
    2011 Pure Sno AT 29/60
    Frequent Frankenbower

Comment

Originally posted by PABowhunter4life View Post

Here's what you do.

Since the groundhog saw his shadow. It's 6 more weeks of winter.

Go bunk up with Punxsutawney Phil.

The wait will be over before you know it.

ENERGY 35OOBLACKOO52#/30"

Comment

Life is not that hard. let me see if I can use some Maybee reasoning on you. like I do my wife.
        Buy the 07 Synergy. shoot it for 4-6 weeks.
        Then the 08 shows up. sale the 07 for 50 bucks off. and you only lost 50 bucks to shoot for 4-6 weeks.
        If you go to the Movies you will spend that in one or two nights. Have fun shooting and you may be able to get all of your money back on the 07. then its FREE fun.
        Hope I have helped make your life easy.
        No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Comment

It goes buy very fast but U always need a backup bow.. I would wait for the 08s u will not be dissapointed..

Comment

Originally posted by NJBuckBuster View Post
            It goes buy very fast but U always need a backup bow.. I would wait for the 08s u will not be dissapointed..
            Trust me bud, I am definitely waiting on them. I'll probably buy a Drenalin LD to hold me over between now and then but I am hoping to have an XL in my SKB by spring as well

Bow Rattler Pro Staff

Comment

Originally posted by shootstraight View Post
              Sounds like you need a road trip.

If the next closest dealer wasn't 4 hours awat I'd take one lol

Bow Rattler Pro Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Maybee-R View Post
                Life is not that hard. let me see if I can use some Maybee reasoning on you. like I do my wife.
                Buy the 07 Synergy. shoot it for 4-6 weeks.
                Then the 08 shows up. sale the 07 for 50 bucks off. and you only lost 50 bucks to shoot for 4-6 weeks.
                If you go to the Movies you will spend that in one or two nights. Have fun shooting and you may be able to get all of your money back on the 07. then its FREE fun.
                Hope I have helped make your life easy.
                Your way of thinking and mine are A LOT alike lol

Bow Rattler Pro Staff

Comment

PABowhunter -

Don't I know you from a different forum? I've shot both a lot lately, there is a difference, and it's why I'm waiting for my 08. I just hope it gets here before April also.

Gobble... gobble...

Comment

I have other bows to shoot but I still want my new Fire. I don't want to shoot the others...
                    2009 AT GT500
                    2008 Red Fire
                    2005 Allegiance

www.selectarchery.com

Comment

'07 Synergy...

...I really like my '07 Synergy. The only thing that makes that bow less than stellar now is the fact that the '08's are here. I don't think I'd give it up for any bow other than the GTO. I do like it better, but I think the '07 Synergy would be a viable second...

At least mine will be...lol

Comment

Working...
                      X