GTO Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTO Pics

I was hoping to be able to post pics of my GTO next to a decent buck, but that hasn’t happed yet, so I’m forced to show the bow alone. Thanks to DustyRx, since I was able to buy his mint-condition hand-me-down. I added the Limbdriver, my old Copper John Dead Nuts sight with Fitz Fibers, and then I brought it to Matt at Bearfoot to work his magic. At 65lbs & 28”, she was shooting over 300fps with a 342gr arrow. That’s insane- I’ve never owned a bow this fast! Also, thanks to MiBigHntr for helping me figure out what B-Stinger was right for me. I planned to get the short 8 incher since I’m mainly a bowhunter, but I’m REALLY glad that I went with the foot-long. If you haven’t tried a B-Stinger, give it a shot since it makes a huge difference. Finally, due to all of the great reviews, I switched from Maximas to Victory VForce V1's and I'm glad I did. To top it off, Mindy at Onestringer hooked me up with some killer wraps & stabilizer decals.

These Elites are a thing of beauty. I love the exposed laminations on the limbs and the finish on this bow. Most importantly, this bow shoots SWEET! I’ve never walked into the woods with as much confidence as I have this season. The rut is right around the corner, so hopefully I’ll be able to post a pic next to some antlers. Thanks Elite- I'm a big fan!
    Last edited by MiBowfisher; 10-29-2009, 11:19 AM.
    Mauled Elite Ninja GTO

AIM SMALL

Sweet rig! I just need to find a way to get more Elite bows.
    09/10 Elite GT500 Ninja aka
    el fabricante de viuda
    NRA INSTRUCTOR
    SC CWP INSTRUCTOR

Comment

Very very nice.
      Perfected Excellence

Comment

This thread makes me sad that I just sold my Ninja GTO... I need my Judge to get here asap. That should make me feel better.

Comment

Nice bow Brian!
          Aim Low Productions

Comment

Matt magic

Nice GTO...also known GOAT...greatest of all time.....especially when Bearfoot (matt) got his hands into it...my GTO is 67 lbs...350 grains at 313 fps....gotta love the GTO....I dont know why I use her as a back up bow???...maybe it time to take her for a ride.....

Comment

Nice!!..... I like mine so far. I got some 28.5 mods today out of my mail.
              2010 Z28 AT
              Athens IBEX
              South GA Outdoors pro staff

Comment

great bow, I like mine a lot
                GTO
                Gold Tip arrows
                Slick Trick Broadheads

Comment

Nothing wrong with" hand me downs"

Love my GTO,

Elite team