over 260 bows manufactured for 2010 pick your favorite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• over 260 bows manufactured for 2010 pick your favorite

I posted this on Archery talk trying to get an accurate poll of the most popular bow for 2010 make sure you vote for your favorite Elite. THANKS NATE
    ELITE FIRE 27.5, 61.43lbs, 80%, IBO 300grn Beman ICS 500 75grn tip, 308-311fps set up by Michael TERMINAL VELOCITY

www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1126389
    ELITE FIRE 27.5, 61.43lbs, 80%, IBO 300grn Beman ICS 500 75grn tip, 308-311fps set up by Michael TERMINAL VELOCITY

Comment

my favorit is Mathews!
      Dont take sleeping pills and laxatives at the same time, dont ask me how i know....

Mathews Shooter but is looking into a XLR for target!

Comment

make sure to vote then.......
        you have 260 options your bow of choice should be there thanks nate

Comment

Poll

The poll is on AT not here. I'm so happy to see that Mathews is your favorit.

Originally posted by Ryan.u View Post
          my favorit is Mathews!

Comment

Originally posted by HOBO View Post
            The poll is on AT not here. I'm so happy to see that Mathews is your favorit.
            hahaha, i know whare the pole is, i am just sayin mathews is my favorit, i would have got a elite but there are no elite dealers arround me and i didnt want to travel far to a archery shop, and yes i shoot a mathews reezen 6.5
            Dont take sleeping pills and laxatives at the same time, dont ask me how i know....

Comment

hahaha, i know whare the pole is, i am just sayin mathews is my favorit, i would have got a elite but there are no elite dealers arround me and i didnt want to travel far to a archery shop, and yes i shoot a mathews reezen 6.5

Drive to the nearest Elite dealer and trade that Reezen for a Judge and dont look back.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jaben620 View Post
                Drive to the nearest Elite dealer and trade that Reezen for a Judge and dont look back.....
                i dont really want to trade it in, i am used to the feel of the reezen now and i know hot to shoot it accuretly, plus it fits me like a glove wich is all that matters

Comment

i dont really want to trade it in, i am used to the feel of the reezen now and i know hot to shoot it accuretly, plus it fits me like a glove wich is all that matters

Youre right Ryan. Thats all that matters.

But if you shot an Elite youd crap yourself.

Comment

The Reezen cant even come close to an Elite...I have shot all the Mathews line and they arent all that...

Comment

I owned a Reezen 7 over the summer last year..... Sold it within a month.

Comment

Youre right Ryan. Thats all that matters.

But if you shot an Elite youd crap yourself.
                        well in that case i dont want one, i dont want to crap myself 20 feet up in a tree, lol

but i am not stuck to one brand of bow, i am a fanboy of all bows that shoot good, plus in 2 years i will probably get a new bow and i will look into elites for shure

Comment

I owned a Reezen 7 over the summer last year..... Sold it within a month.
                          i didnt know you had a reezen
                          i got to admit a reezen that is not tuned perfect shoots like crap, when i got mine i shot the display model and they brought me out a new one all set up for me and it was like junk, 1 week later i took it back and got it tuned and sighted and it is a awesome bow, at 28 inch draw with GT exbitition hunter arrows i am getting 305-310 FPS on avarage

Comment

At 29 inch draw with my Judge I am hitting 331fps on average

Comment

i was looking at the elite bows and the martin bows, they look alike i think

Comment

Working...
                              X