X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spine ? for you Judge owners

My Judge will be arriving soon,so I was running some arrow options on OT2 last night,. and OT2 is showing between a .300 and.320 spine arrow for 70lbs., and my 28"DL.
    That would be the stiffest arrow you can get. If I pull the DW down to 67lbs. my Maxima Hunter 350's will work as well as the CX terminator Lite Select 6075's.
    But I don't want to turn it down.
    Does the Judge like a little weaker spine or stiffer? I don't want to buy a couple more dozen arrows if a weaker spine shoot well.... So what are your spine ranges and DW and DL?
    2014 E32
    2011 PULSE AP
    TUNER OF BOWS BY LONG DISTANCE
    Member of the JURY MEMBER OF THE LEFTY BROTHERHOOD

"If it ain't broke , I can MAKE it better".
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

29/70 x2
    340 Spine ACC's cut to 28" with a 125gr tip. I'm not sure what that equates to in actual spine but it works. I also plan on making some 300 spine ACC's to accomodate some 180gr broadheads. I don't know what length to cut them to yet. I will find out by trial and error starting out long and cutting shorter until they fly perfect.

TEXAS
    2011 PURE MAX 1
    2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
    Elite Archery Pro Staff

Proud Member of the Texas Boys
    BH and HTC Nashville

Comment

Thank Jeff.
      Anyone else?
      2014 E32
      2011 PULSE AP

Comment

Are you checking it for your DL or arrow length? more you cut off the stiffer you make them. But you probably know this. LOL!
        No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Comment

spine

340s work for me 100 grain slick tricks, but I can shoot 400s if I am just shooting targets.
          2011 Elite pulse 28" 60 lbs
          Quad hd rest
          cbe tek hunter
          carbon express blue streaks
          Rednek Booda Outdoors pro staff
          REDNEKBOODAOUTDOORS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by Maybee-R View Post
            Are you checking it for your DL or arrow length? more you cut off the stiffer you make them. But you probably know this. LOL!
            You're funny Rick......You know I checked for arrow length and DL.
            OT2 let's you put both in the program. So I assume it makes the length adjustments. Then again , maybe it doesn't!
            My arrows are cut 27" w/ 100 gr. tips and 3 blazers. I started checking because I was going to go to a 125gr head for FOC. That weakens the Maxima Hunter 350's even more.
            I'm going to try them out but I wanted to know what I was up against.
            2014 E32
            2011 PULSE AP

Comment

Geno I would find it very hard to believe that a 350 maxima would not be spined heavy enough for a 70# bow especially when you are talking about a 27'' arrow. Although the spine is 342 a 27''arrow at 70#'s is the first recommended choice and is on the heavy side of the spine recommendation because at 26.5 they still recommend a 250 Maxima. Just my .02 cents
              2014 E35 AP Snow 60lb 31''
              2013 Pure AP Snow 60lb 31''
              2010 Judge Anthracite Metallic 60lb 30''
              2011 Tour AP Snow 60lb 31'' Dead Center Archery Products Factory Staff
              Light travels faster than sound .... thats why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X