New member with question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member with question

I'm new here but have been on AT for a minute. I just traded a Mathews for an Elite synergy and am wondering what I can expect. Please, don't let this be a bashing thread....i still own a Mathews Reezen and love it, but I've heard some great things about Elite and am excited. Also, how do I change Draw Length and what do I need to do about the Warranty?

Thanks in Advance

Well, just based on what I've read here, people are in love with their Synnergys. I have no idea what you traded for it, but I'm quite positive you'll enjoy the bow.

As for the warranty, you just register the bow online (There is a sticky link on one of the forums here) and you are automatically covered!

Comment

Which Synergy do you have? 07 or 08 SynX?
      2014 E32
      2011 PULSE AP
      TUNER OF BOWS BY LONG DISTANCE
      Member of the JURY MEMBER OF THE LEFTY BROTHERHOOD

"If it ain't broke , I can MAKE it better".
      Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Comment

07 Synergy...and thanks for the replies....

Comment

You should really like the Synergy. It is smooth, quiet, fast bow.
          As far as the warranty, you need the last name of the previous owner and the serial number. You then can update the warranty info online and your covered.

Welcome!

Comment

Draw length is changed by the rotating mod and moving draw stop to correct position. Expect an awesome bow! I still like the draw of my old SYN, but had to go for a Judge. If it isn't dead in hand, it needs to be tuned. Or if it seems loud. My first set of limbs got me 322 @ 29.2 68 400 grn arrow. Bad cam bearing placement ended that set!!! They run a touch long on draw. They have a bit of a hump before the valley, but not nearly as bad as a monster. It was my 1st Elite, and I may be divorcing it soon. Not because it is a bad bow, I need to sell it to get the wife a bow. But I haven't totally made up my mind to sell it yet. Hard to let it go.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Dusty! I traded a Mathews Hyperlite. Good little bow, just too short for me. I've been dying to try an elite but was not willing to give up the Reezen. If I like this, I may be trying to trade the reezen to, for a judge or a GT-500, or even an xlr...don't know yet. The reezen is a shooter for sure.

Thanks again....

Comment

and

And thanks nttyp (spelling). My Reezen is pretty quick, so we shall see what kind of speeds I get. I shot a gt-500 a couple of weeks ago and fell in love. I will post pics and speeds once I have it set up and shot.

Comment

You traded a hyperlite straight across for a synergy?
                  That a great deal for you.

Comment

expect great things.
                    2010 GT500 Max-1

Comment

Originally posted by L-train View Post
                      You traded a hyperlite straight across for a synergy?
                      That a great deal for you.
                      No kidding
                      2009 Elite GT500
                      2010 Elite JUDGE
                      K&K Vengeance

Comment

Originally posted by MPerkins View Post
                        And thanks nttyp (spelling). My Reezen is pretty quick, so we shall see what kind of speeds I get. I shot a gt-500 a couple of weeks ago and fell in love. I will post pics and speeds once I have it set up and shot.
                        They're almost impossible to find, but speed mods do help in that department. The speeds I posted were with a loaded string. With smooth mods, I had 312. They are a bit finicky to tune, and if ya want the most speed, best to send them off. cbarber on here is the KING of tuning Synergy's. I am sure some others are very good too.

Comment

Tnx

Thanks ntypical11. I'm ok with a bow, so we shall see. From what I am hearing, I don't have all the tools needed to tune this bow. I may be sending it off. If I fall in love like I think, there my be a reezen to get rid of my Mathews and get a gt-500 or a judge...or xlr...we shall see.

Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by MPerkins View Post
                            If I fall in love like I think, there my be a reezen to get rid of my Mathews and get a gt-500 or a judge...or xlr...we shall see.

Thanks again.
                            I'm betting You'll end up with all of those......I did, nice trade on the bow.

Comment

A nice bow. Only complaint is the hump before valley

Comment

Working...
                              X