X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xlr 09 or 10 which to get?

I have a 27 inch draw and I was just wondering if I would have problems with creep with the new cams in 2010 with mods? which one would you go with mods or cam specific? Thanks Tim

I like the 09 cams better I don't like the DL mods just my .02!! Many say the 10 are better but I like having less parts to come loose.
    09/10 Elite GT500 Ninja aka
    el fabricante de viuda
    NRA INSTRUCTOR
    SC CWP INSTRUCTOR

Comment

Do 2010 Cuda cams have draw modules on too ???

I didn't know that.

Comment

I should have said that on the XLR anything less than 29" has the Cuda cam not the Rev cam, but you know that right?

Comment

As above, you will need cuda cams for an XLR. I've not seen modular cudas yet. By the way, I shoot and XLR with cudas for targets and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!! It's not really much more aggressive than the rev cams on my GT500.
          Pure X 2
          XLR (gone to a better place)
          GT500 (gone to a better place)

Adopt a Greyhound & you'll have a fast friend forever http://www.keystonegreys.org/

Comment

This means a used '09 XLR with cudas is IDENTICAL to a '10 with cudas, except for the PRICE!!!!!!!! Do note, that you have to change string and cables to switch from REV to CUDA cams, so it is about a break even proposition to buy a used XLR with REV's and change string, cables and cams to fit your draw length vs. buying a new XLR. However, if you can find a used XLR with CUDA cams, you can save a bunch.
            Pure X 2
            XLR (gone to a better place)
            GT500 (gone to a better place)

Adopt a Greyhound & you'll have a fast friend forever http://www.keystonegreys.org/

Comment

Thanks

Thanks guys for the info very helpful I love my gt 500 and I know I will love my xlr too!

Comment

XLR is a shooting machine - at least mine is turning out that way, I never knew I was capable of shooting as well as I am right now with mine, great bow.

Comment

I am excited

Originally posted by RageBlood View Post
                  XLR is a shooting machine - at least mine is turning out that way, I never knew I was capable of shooting as well as I am right now with mine, great bow.
                  My gt 500 is a shooter too I shot it at our state indoor 3-d and placed 5th which is good for me I can't wait to get my hands on that xlr

Comment

Working...
                  X