My Crackerized GTO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Crackerized GTO

Well guys I finally got my GTO from Mike so I thought I would give my review of the bow and how it performs.

The bow is definitely one of the smoothest bows that I have ever owned. My speeds are good, but it is like Mike was telling me before I got the bow. My bow was one that actually came close to the BC. Elite said it was at 311 IBO and Mike got 310 IBO. He said that mine was the first that he has worked on that came that close to the BC.

As for performance all I can say is WOW!!! The bow has next to no hand shock and the draw is saaammmooooth. Although I will say this, I received a 60# bow and that bow draws heavy. I could not imagine shooting a 70#'er.

Shooting the bow was a dream to say the least. It holds great and the wall is probably the best wall that I have had on a bow. My X-Force feels real spongey compared to the GTO. One thing that I really like about the Elite line of bows is the DL. When they say that is 27.5" it is 27.5" unlike my X-Force.

I think overall you guys will not regret getting this bow. I know this bow will be with me for a long time.

This may not be the review, but I hope it helps you guys and gals in deciding which bow you may want.

DS
    "Crackerized" GTO AT
    27.5" 60# 310 IBO
    349 gr. 289 FPS

did you use original strings or did Mike put a set of his on. Awesome speeds, wish mine was that fast. What was the wait time and how much for the tune-up.
    2011 ninja Pure
    2008 GTO, AT edition,70#

Comment

ELITE NINJA GT500 - 80lb Crackerized
      2008 ELITE AIGIL - 70lb

Comment

Congrats on the GTO. glad its on the money for specs to.
        No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Comment

Mike did put on his strings, and I am sorry that I don't have pics my camera was stolen, but there is a pic of it on this forum. Mike posted a pic if you look through the show your Crackerized bows mine is the one for Justice. I know that is vague, but it is the easiest way to explain it.
          "Crackerized" GTO AT
          27.5" 60# 310 IBO
          349 gr. 289 FPS

Comment

bow

Sounds like some good numbers.....

08.5 Elite GT-500 AT 29/60
            08.5 Elite Z-28 (Predator camo) 29/70

Maxima 350's, HHA Sight, Tru Ball Titan, Montec G5, Scentblocker 360, Muck Boots, and Summit Viper SS

Comment

Sorry 3D I did not answer your question fullly. I ordered it from Mike and it tokk about 5 weeks to get the bow. If you want to send your bow to him send him a PM and be patient. The guy has a lot of people on his list and he goes in order (first come first served). I am not sure what he charges for the strings and the tuning. You can call him and ask that for yourself.

Hope this helps you.

DS
              "Crackerized" GTO AT
              27.5" 60# 310 IBO
              349 gr. 289 FPS

Comment

Originally posted by nstrut View Post
                Post# 55 is my bow.
                "Crackerized" GTO AT
                27.5" 60# 310 IBO
                349 gr. 289 FPS

Comment

Here it is

Comment

Sweet and congrats...............
                    Now go get a new cam and get some dressed pics of that sexy thang!!!!

Comment

Very sweeeet! I just love the AT version & no doubt the GTO rocks! Happy shootin!
                      +++++++++++++++++++++++++
                      Tough Antler Tees Custom T-shirts, Hoodies, Camo, & Hats
                      +++ My IBO speed for shipping is 390-400 FPS!
                      New Revamped Website coming soon!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comment

Michael got 315.6 out of my 60lber and 28inch draw with peep and loop. Sounds like we are getting great speeds. I think without peep and loop I would be around 319 which is 1 fps faster then my BC
                        Team "Go to Sleep"
                        "You better be Cocked, Locked, and ready to rock Doc when the Beast may show his Vitals."-Uncle Ted

Comment

michael you are the magic man!! tell me is it the chinchilla dust? Or what? I understand if you don"t want to share your secret.
                          I have a few elites

Comment

How lucky can one guy get. Congrats on the GTO.
                            Kudo's to Mike.
                            2014 E32
                            2011 PULSE AP
                            TUNER OF BOWS BY LONG DISTANCE
                            Member of the JURY MEMBER OF THE LEFTY BROTHERHOOD

"If it ain't broke , I can MAKE it better".
                            Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Comment

nice bow and i hope u love it and enjoy shooting it and kil what ever it is u plain to kill
                              2007 Synergy
                              70#s 29.5 DL
                              Grim Reapers

Comment

Working...
                              X