Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scratched my Envy!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Scratched my Envy!

    dangit,, I scratched the Envy this past weekend up in the Ozarks while lowering it down to the ground,, It turned over on rock when I had let it down to the ground,, Ozarks are full of rocks,,, hateful,, anyway, damage was mild, just a ding on the ol copper Limb pocket,, Shouldn't cost less then $500.00 or so to fix, ,lol ,, Perhaps be a great time to camo coat the limb pockets and cams to match those limbs,,,probably take less time anyway,.. anyone hear if why Elite doesn't recommend camo coating cams yet? Or if in fact would still be covered if I did do it? Inquiring minds need to know,,,,
    2012 Elite Answer

    As Iron sharpens Iron., So one man sharpens another...Prov:27:17

  • #2
    Brad said in another post that it would not void the warranty if you had the cams dipped. Hope this helps you Andy and sorry to hear about your Envy!

    TEXAS
    2011 PURE MAX 1
    2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
    2015 SYNERGY MAX 1
    Elite Archery Pro Staff
    Proud Member of the Texas Boys
    BH and HTC Nashville

    Comment


    • #3
      I heaa ya, but they are tools. My cams are dinged up, two scratches on limbs, limb pockets are all scratched up, Im hard on my gear.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Takeum View Post
        dangit,, I scratched the Envy this past weekend up in the Ozarks while lowering it down to the ground,, It turned over on rock when I had let it down to the ground,, Ozarks are full of rocks,,, hateful,, anyway, damage was mild, just a ding on the ol copper Limb pocket,, Shouldn't cost less then $500.00 or so to fix, ,lol ,, Perhaps be a great time to camo coat the limb pockets and cams to match those limbs,,,probably take less time anyway,.. anyone hear if why Elite doesn't recommend camo coating cams yet? Or if in fact would still be covered if I did do it? Inquiring minds need to know,,,,
        I know what you are doing!............Just the excuse you need to buy that GTO!
        XLR 60lb
        XLR 70lb
        Mathews Apex (sale pending)
        Hoyt Protec
        Suffer from BO-CD!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Takeum View Post
          dangit,, I scratched the Envy this past weekend up in the Ozarks while lowering it down to the ground,, It turned over on rock when I had let it down to the ground,, Ozarks are full of rocks,,, hateful,, anyway, damage was mild, just a ding on the ol copper Limb pocket,, Shouldn't cost less then $500.00 or so to fix, ,lol ,, Perhaps be a great time to camo coat the limb pockets and cams to match those limbs,,,probably take less time anyway,.. anyone hear if why Elite doesn't recommend camo coating cams yet? Or if in fact would still be covered if I did do it? Inquiring minds need to know,,,,
          Since that one is gonna cost ya 500 to fix it. I will give you 500$ for it and you can put that toward a new GTO.
          2011 Pulse Snow/AT
          2010 Judge Snow Camo

          Comment


          • #6
            Bruce,, you have got my number buddy,, That and the Fire are soooooo on my hit list this year it ain't funny,,, I'm like a beaver in the woods full of fresh sapplings,,,
            2012 Elite Answer

            As Iron sharpens Iron., So one man sharpens another...Prov:27:17

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Takeum View Post
              Bruce,, you have got my number buddy,, That and the Fire are soooooo on my hit list this year it ain't funny,,, I'm like a beaver in the woods full of fresh sapplings,,,
              Funny that you mentioned it but after a look with a 10 power magnifying glass, there is a small scratch on the bottom of my Aigil cam.......****! Looks like I need that XL sonner than I thought!!
              Last edited by BAArcher; 11-19-2007, 07:50 PM.
              XLR 60lb
              XLR 70lb
              Mathews Apex (sale pending)
              Hoyt Protec
              Suffer from BO-CD!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Takeum View Post
                dangit,, I scratched the Envy this past weekend up in the Ozarks while lowering it down to the ground,, It turned over on rock when I had let it down to the ground,, Ozarks are full of rocks,,, hateful,, anyway, damage was mild, just a ding on the ol copper Limb pocket,, Shouldn't cost less then $500.00 or so to fix, ,lol ,, Perhaps be a great time to camo coat the limb pockets and cams to match those limbs,,,probably take less time anyway,.. anyone hear if why Elite doesn't recommend camo coating cams yet? Or if in fact would still be covered if I did do it? Inquiring minds need to know,,,,
                Give me a call. We have a few pockets left over.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Elite_Brad View Post
                  Give me a call. We have a few pockets left over.
                  Don't get rid of all of them. I will need a new set of pockets and cams as soon as hunting season is over.
                  Elite Archery Dealer
                  Carbon Express Dealer
                  Sword Accusite
                  IDF4L

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Michael View Post
                    Don't get rid of all of them. I will need a new set of pockets and cams as soon as hunting season is over.
                    Me too.
                    Please!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Takeum View Post
                      Bruce,, you have got my number buddy,, That and the Fire are soooooo on my hit list this year it ain't funny,,, I'm like a beaver in the woods full of fresh sapplings,,,
                      Yep Andy...that Fire looks like one bad mama jama bow. Problem is its only for you short draw fellers so I can't get one. I'll have to be content in 08 with two 07 Synergy's an 08 XL and one 08 Ninja GTO

                      TEXAS
                      2011 PURE MAX 1
                      2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
                      2015 SYNERGY MAX 1
                      Elite Archery Pro Staff
                      Proud Member of the Texas Boys
                      BH and HTC Nashville

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Tex,, Man you just had to stir the pot didn't ya? I want a GTO too in that Black Ninja too!
                        2012 Elite Answer

                        As Iron sharpens Iron., So one man sharpens another...Prov:27:17

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Elite_Brad View Post
                          Give me a call. We have a few pockets left over.
                          THanks for letting me know that Brad,, I may be calling you soon! I hate huntin Arkansas Rock country,,,, I almost busted Mr. Freaknasty doing the HumpDdump this past weekend,, He had his girlfriend all penned up with no-where to go,, I just didn't have the heart to break the young couple up,, lol,,, Yea right,,,, I couldn't get the dang shot off really,,, Just a few feet closer,,,Twacky!
                          2012 Elite Answer

                          As Iron sharpens Iron., So one man sharpens another...Prov:27:17

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Takeum View Post
                            Tex,, Man you just had to stir the pot didn't ya? I want a GTO too in that Black Ninja too!
                            Well I think we all need to get together and have a big block garage sale so we can feed our habit. That way we can get all the models we want and the wives can't say nothin because we cleaned out the garage

                            TEXAS
                            2011 PURE MAX 1
                            2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
                            2015 SYNERGY MAX 1
                            Elite Archery Pro Staff
                            Proud Member of the Texas Boys
                            BH and HTC Nashville

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X