This really sucks!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This really sucks!!!!!!

I wanted a target/hunting sight as some may know cause I asked for opinions on what would be a good sight for both. I wont be getting that sight now cause I was informed by my GF that WE just bought new curtains. . I had no clue we needed new curtains but I was told we do and that we will be happier with the new look. Glad I was informed because I was making a horrible mistake in thinking I would be happier with a new sight. It feels much better knowing that these new (expensive) curtains will bring happiness.
    09 GT500 28.5/64.5

If thats all it takes to make her happy, thats cheap!

Comment

Get a new woman..... This is a mans world. We wear the pants.
      Proud Member of the Texas Boys

Comment

That really does suck. Maybe time for a new GF? A new sight would make me much happier than new curtains any day of the week.
        2010 Elite Judge
        2009 GT-500 w/ 2010 cams

"Proud Member of the Texas Boys"

Comment

Originally posted by eweese18 View Post
          Get a new woman..... This is a mans world. We wear the pants.
          Who are you kidding? I wear the pants alright! But its because my wife said I could.

Curtains are conversation pieces..Not sure my wife would want to hear what I have to say about the cost of some.
          No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Comment

Man thats the pits. Sorry to hear that one. But, gotta keep momma happy.
            Match your rig to da gig

Comment

LOL! Guys you are looking at this all wrong... It is not the curtains that make a guy happy but the act that happens when the curtains close that put a smile on your face!

... Though a new sight would of been pretty darn cool too!

Comment

Originally posted by Kylgen View Post
                LOL! Guys you are looking at this all wrong... It is not the curtains that make a guy happy but the act that happens when the curtains close that put a smile on your face!

... Though a new sight would of been pretty darn cool too!
                Hey now I like the spin you just put on it. I might be able to get something out of it after all!
                09 GT500 28.5/64.5

Comment

Dude you ain't even married to her yet but it sounds like the ball and chain are already attached. I've owned 18 Elite bows since 2007 and if I had to ask everytime I bought one, I'd already be D...you get the picture. Man up brother!!!!! LMAO

TEXAS
                  2011 PURE MAX 1
                  2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
                  2015 SYNERGY MAX 1
                  Elite Archery Pro Staff
                  BH and HTC Nashville

Comment

Originally posted by TEXAS 10PT View Post
                    Dude you ain't even married to her yet but it sounds like the ball and chain are already attached. I've owned 18 Elite bows since 2007 and if I had to ask everytime I bought one, I'd already be D...you get the picture. Man up brother!!!!! LMAO

TEXAS
                    How can you man up when the curtains just show up at the door by ups lol. I called her at work for a explanation and I told ya what I was told. I was blind sided lol.
                    09 GT500 28.5/64.5

Comment

Oh no sir! You stamp that package RETURN TO SENDER and set it right back out front my friend. Go down to walmart get you some cheap sheets and start sewing... HaHa.

Comment

Originally posted by Deer3083 View Post
                        How can you man up when the curtains just show up at the door by ups lol. I called her at work for a explanation and I told ya what I was told. I was blind sided lol.
                        HAHA If you were home when the UPS man showed up, you look at the sender on the box and if it not from an archery company you tell the man you're refusing to accept the package and back it goes LOLOLOLOL

TEXAS
                        2011 PURE MAX 1
                        2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
                        2015 SYNERGY MAX 1
                        Elite Archery Pro Staff
                        BH and HTC Nashville

Comment

Originally posted by TEXAS 10PT View Post
                          HAHA If you were home when the UPS man showed up, you look at the sender on the box and if it not from an archery company you tell the man you're refusing to accept the package and back it goes LOLOLOLOL

TEXAS
                          Wouldnt life be very unpleasant once she got home then ? lol. I was told by a 70 year old man once that its better to be happy than to be right. Texas I think your braver than me
                          09 GT500 28.5/64.5

Comment

Originally posted by eweese18 View Post
                            Oh no sir! You stamp that package RETURN TO SENDER and set it right back out front my friend. Go down to walmart get you some cheap sheets and start sewing... HaHa.
                            me sew
                            09 GT500 28.5/64.5

Comment

Originally posted by Deer3083 View Post
                              Wouldnt life be very unpleasant once she got home then ? lol. I was told by a 70 year old man once that its better to be happy than to be right. Texas I think your braver than me
                              I to was once told by an old man that you got to train them early!!! LMAO!!!! Don't know if I ever got that far but I usually get whatever I want when it comes to archery equipment. She drives a fairly new truck, lives in a nice home, eats well and doesn't have to work. And she doesn't know about my archery slush fund either HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TEXAS
                              2011 PURE MAX 1
                              2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
                              2015 SYNERGY MAX 1
                              Elite Archery Pro Staff
                              BH and HTC Nashville

Comment

Working...
                              X