Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Truball Axcel Armortech HD pro

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Truball Axcel Armortech HD pro

    I just spent a small fortune on the best Idea for a pin sight I have ever seen.

    Micro adjust each pin along with wind-age and horizontal micro adjustments.

    This sight took all of about 20 minutes to sight in out to 80 yards. "Its a 7 pin"

    I decided to try the 0.19 pins for the aging eyes! super easy to see kinda wished I went with 0.10 like on my swords and older spothoggs.

    If anyone is like I have been hating to spend the money for these sights, Ill just say there like optics "You get what you pay for"

    I found one new with out the Mathews thing on it. Couldn't have that on my Elites.
    They are pretty cool I had some issues at first figuring out the adjustments. the instructions could use more info like the triangle thing in the package, Whats it for?? I guessed it was for quivers? not sure about it.

    No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Maybee-R View Post
    I just spent a small fortune on the best Idea for a pin sight I have ever seen.

    Micro adjust each pin along with wind-age and horizontal micro adjustments.

    This sight took all of about 20 minutes to sight in out to 80 yards. "Its a 7 pin"

    I decided to try the 0.19 pins for the aging eyes! super easy to see kinda wished I went with 0.10 like on my swords and older spothoggs.

    If anyone is like I have been hating to spend the money for these sights, Ill just say there like optics "You get what you pay for"

    I found one new with out the Mathews thing on it. Couldn't have that on my Elites.
    They are pretty cool I had some issues at first figuring out the adjustments

    the instructions could use more info like the triangle thing in the packWhats it for?? I guessed it was for quivers? not sure about i

    I was going to get that sight when I was looking for a everything sight but found out I just can't use multiple pin sights due to my eye sight. I wear glasses but the pins still blur together so I am stuck with single pins till I die I suppose. Very nice purchase on your part btw
    09 GT500 28.5/64.5

    Comment


    • #3
      level

      Originally posted by Maybee-R View Post
      I just spent a small fortune on the best Idea for a pin sight I have ever seen.

      Micro adjust each pin along with wind-age and horizontal micro adjustments.

      This sight took all of about 20 minutes to sight in out to 80 yards. "Its a 7 pin"

      I decided to try the 0.19 pins for the aging eyes! super easy to see kinda wished I went with 0.10 like on my swords and older spothoggs.

      If anyone is like I have been hating to spend the money for these sights, Ill just say there like optics "You get what you pay for"

      I found one new with out the Mathews thing on it. Couldn't have that on my Elites.
      They are pretty cool I had some issues at first figuring out the adjustments. the instructions could use more info like the triangle thing in the package, Whats it for?? I guessed it was for quivers? not sure about it.

      wish it was inside housing.I match peep and housing cant see bubble
      Envy 4 times
      GT 500
      E-FORCE
      ENERGY 35





      Comment


      • #4
        Maybee-R, Great choice of sight, You shouldn't be disappointed.

        I have have way to many of these sites, actually more sites than bows at the moment. Armortech and I are on a first name basis

        With my eyes not being what they used to be I order them configured with the top two-three pins in .019 and the rest in .010 I have found it very popular with my costumer's as well.
        Last edited by Deepfryer; 07-14-2010, 10:37 PM. Reason: sp
        Whites Tackle http://www.whitestackle.com
        Paradigm Archery Pride Staff http://www.paradigmarchery.com

        Comment


        • #5
          I have the same sight, I bought the larger level and the sun shade for mine. The larger level makes a difference. I will take a pic of the difference between the two.

          YETI ARCHERY

          CUSTOM GRIPS AND SIDE PLATES
          "If you can dream it, I can build it."

          Comment


          • #6
            Love the sight! Where'd ya get it? I'm askin because I just cancelled my order from BSS for the same sight with custom pin config (waited 2 months and 3 weeks and still no sight). As soon as I make sure they've credited my credit card I will be in pursuit of one of my own.

            Comment


            • #7
              Awesome sight. One of our best sellers

              Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
              www.customarcherysupply.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Big money there Maybee.....trying to show off!!

                Looks nice.
                Perfected Excellence

                Comment


                • #9
                  Nice sight Rick...Congrats!!! I know you were leaning one way or the other but it looks like a really nice sight. Wish I could shoot something like that but the cramp I get with so many pins won't let me do it. I have recently purchased two new sights and can't believe there are little to no instructions that come with them:censored2: I'm still trying to figure stuff out on my own. Can't figure out why manufacturers do this. Good luck and I'm sure you are going to love it.

                  TEXAS
                  2011 PURE MAX 1
                  2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
                  Elite Archery Pro Staff


                  Proud Member of the Texas Boys
                  BH and HTC Nashville

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Contracts on the new toy Rick.

                    Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
                    Did you see the size of that CHICKEN??????

                    it's like I'm playin' cards with my brother's kids or somethin'.

                    The 1st Annual EAF South Texas Porkapalooza....It's on Boys!!!!!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Great sights for sure, these guys are the real deal too, great family and Brandon Reyes (T.R.U. Pro on AT) is having a great year this year. I am lucky enough to live right up the road from them and get to shoot at their facility as well.
                      2011 Pure Sno AT 29/60
                      Frequent Frankenbower

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        They are an awesome sight. I do however wish that the level was inside the housing. It's kind of hard to see the level while i am aiming.
                        2010 Elite GT500
                        Black Gold Redzone
                        Ripcord Code Red
                        Stokerized
                        She's a shooters dream

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by valimbhanger View Post
                          Love the sight! Where'd ya get it? I'm askin because I just cancelled my order from BSS for the same sight with custom pin config (waited 2 months and 3 weeks and still no sight). As soon as I make sure they've credited my credit card I will be in pursuit of one of my own.
                          Your thread on AT asking put me over the top! I decided then to just get one.
                          Originally posted by tapout155 View Post
                          They are an awesome sight. I do however wish that the level was inside the housing. It's kind of hard to see the level while i am aiming.
                          I shoot with both eyes open the bubble doesnt bother me at all.
                          I read where to tight on the pins and you can mess up the sight. I took it real easy setting this up. too much money to screw up.
                          Its all dialed in and ready for a 3.d with dark shade and bright sun at my back for a real test.
                          One thing that is cool is the ability to rotate the housing to get the bubble level. Ive had to remove and re-glue bubbles that were wacky on sights before.
                          So far its a keeper. I do how ever feel guilty about the cost of them.
                          I stopped in at a pro shop friend, he had it in stock so I bought it to keep him in business. lol! Ouch! freaken dealers are crazy!!
                          No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            These sights are great. I have three of them. I have the Armortech Pro HD HS, and two regular Armortechs, one has the HD. They are a tad pricey but worth the money. I shoot with one eye closed and as others have said the bubble is not in the peep. Couldn't that be easily remedied with a higher bracket?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Did you teach yourself to shoot with both eyes open or did you always shoot that way???

                              I can shoot a pistol and rifle both very well but never learned to do it with boh eyes open. Same thing with a bow.

                              Is there an advantage to both eyes open?
                              Perfected Excellence

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X