Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm challenging you texas10point!!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm challenging you texas10point!!!

    We each get 3 shots at a 40 yard target and we have to post our results on here. Next Saturday is when I'm challenging you. Bullseye of target can be no bigger than the black dot on a block 4x4. 3d targets count as well. I may have expensive curtains but I'm better with my elite than you are with yours
    09 GT500 28.5/64.5

  • #2
    LOL! I think you should wager the curtains!

    Comment


    • #3
      Broadheads only! Jeff is dangerous with those things.. One shot at a red tag and lets make it interesting at say 60 yards. LOL!
      I know one thing though you wont get him to shoot 3 arrows at the same dot. unless two of those arrows are yours.
      No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

      Comment


      • #4
        Wow!! What's this about?
        2014 E32
        2011 PULSE AP
        TUNER OF BOWS BY LONG DISTANCE
        Member of the JURY MEMBER OF THE LEFTY BROTHERHOOD




        "If it ain't broke , I can MAKE it better".
        Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

        Comment


        • #5
          This ought to be interesting!
          Life is too short to live without a Quigley 45-70
          www.broughtonart.webs.com
          Sebastion Flute w/ Kaya limbs
          Bear Kodiak Hunter
          Athens Afflixtion

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by archer58inPA View Post
            Wow!! What's this about?
            It's not about anything I'm just going to show Texas who the real shooter on this forum is that's all
            09 GT500 28.5/64.5

            Comment


            • #7
              Gotta make it at HIGH NOON if your really gonna call him out!

              Comment


              • #8
                You should shoot for car titles. Winner gets the losers GT500. Sounds fair to me

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Deer3083 View Post
                  We each get 3 shots at a 40 yard target and we have to post our results on here. Next Saturday is when I'm challenging you. Bullseye of target can be no bigger than the black dot on a block 4x4. 3d targets count as well. I may have expensive curtains but I'm better with my elite than you are with yours
                  Originally posted by Deer3083 View Post
                  It's not about anything I'm just going to show Texas who the real shooter on this forum is that's all
                  SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!? An internet shoot off?

                  I believe you have started one of the dumbest threads I have ever seen started on an internet forum.

                  Yep, I am sure of it..... DUMBEST THREAD EVER.
                  "Just another fine day of grown men acting like 13 year olds over their bows" - Anonymous

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    this should get good, wheres tim ewers, throw him in there as well...lol
                    Precision Archery
                    Spicer, Minnesota
                    320-796-HUNT
                    www.precisionarchery.net

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Tim Ewers

                      Originally posted by cbarber View Post
                      this should get good, wheres tim ewers, throw him in there as well...lol

                      Dont be bringing in the pros. Tim Ewers is diffiantly one heck of a shot. Ill put Chad Hilburn and Kevin Koch in the mix as well. Those two are shooters. Kevin hit a 95yrd shot to win a Bad Boy buggy.

                      Just a little fun. I always win on the internet shoots

                      DB
                      OK-Archery DST 40, 09 Elite Z28, Vortex binos 15X50 Vipers , Carter releases, Trophy Taker rests, Vapor Trail strings, Custom Bow Equipment sights, Goldtip arrows. B Stinger Stabilizers. Slick Tricks

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        You won't see Timmy shooting for a while, elbow surgery is forthcoming.
                        2011 Pure Sno AT 29/60
                        Frequent Frankenbower

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
                          SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!? An internet shoot off?

                          I believe you have started one of the dumbest threads I have ever seen started on an internet forum.

                          Yep, I am sure of it..... DUMBEST THREAD EVER.
                          At least he didn't propose they drive to meet halfway whether it be from Cali or texas and Colo for an internet chronograph showdown, now that was STUPID.(sorry sliver, kind of, well maybe not, but it is interesting)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Since its an internet shoot off I just hit a dime at 100yds blind folded,left handed and sitting down...lmao.....

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Deer3083 View Post
                              We each get 3 shots at a 40 yard target and we have to post our results on here. Next Saturday is when I'm challenging you. Bullseye of target can be no bigger than the black dot on a block 4x4. 3d targets count as well. I may have expensive curtains but I'm better with my elite than you are with yours
                              Challenge me all you want tough guy I'll be in Colorado in two weeks and we'll shoot broadheads at 60 yards....Deal? Then we'll see how well you've tuned your bow with your bubble wrap draw board!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!

                              TEXAS
                              2011 PURE MAX 1
                              2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
                              Elite Archery Pro Staff


                              Proud Member of the Texas Boys
                              BH and HTC Nashville

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X