X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sting stopper on gt500

hey so i finaly got to shoot it today my buddy and i notice that the string stopper was atleas 1/8 toa 1/4 away from sting after shooting it thinking about ahving it checked out by the dealer has there ever been problems like this?
    TEAM Eilers Outdoors
    Montster IOWA WHITETAILS!!!
    GT500 AT #70
    2 blade Rage the killers!!!

You're saying that it was closer before, so something has moved during shooting?
    Smile!

Comment

It's not that it's a problem, one of two things have happened, they added twist to the cables to increase poundage which shortened the ata on the bow and added brace. Secondly the stopper rod moved on it's adjustment, if the bow is shooting well and you like the draw length just move the stopper to where it's barely touching the string or 1/16 from touching.
      2011 Pure Sno AT 29/60
      Frequent Frankenbower

Comment

Hey bud just loosen the two allens and move it back toward the string. Leave about a credit card gap between the stopper and string. I might have overlooked it when we set the bow up. Or they loosened up a bit and slid forward. No biggie just move it back. Give me a call if you have any questions...
        www.sportsmensunlimited.com
        Elite Dealer

AIM SMALL, MISS SMALL

Comment

Originally posted by jjohnson View Post
          Hey bud just loosen the two allens and move it back toward the string. Leave about a credit card gap between the stopper and string. I might have overlooked it when we set the bow up. Or they loosened up a bit and slid forward. No biggie just move it back. Give me a call if you have any questions...
          Was gonna say the same thing. Easy fix to adjust it.
          "Just another fine day of grown men acting like 13 year olds over their bows" - Anonymous

Comment

thanks guys never had a string stopper on one of my bows tell now ita all ajusted thanks everyone
            CAVE MAN
            TEAM Eilers Outdoors
            Montster IOWA WHITETAILS!!!
            GT500 AT #70
            2 blade Rage the killers!!!

Comment

Working...
            X