Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

09 z28, where should my timing marks be?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 09 z28, where should my timing marks be?

I got a 09 z28 at full draw where should my timing marks be? At almost full draw before my stops touch the limb,its on the first dots with the other 2 behind the cable toward me. Is this correct or do I need to adjust? Do anyone have pics of cam at draw and timing marks?
    Elite Energy32 / Z28
    Spott Hogg
    QAD HDX
    Beman ICS 340-100gr Grim Reapers/Muzzy Trocar

Mud how is the Draw length? Its not as important which dots your on, as long as both cams are the same. If draw weight, length and letoff are good then all you need to worry about is getting both on the same set of dots.
    Reaching peak weight is another thing that can be changed for performance but wont effect tune as much as syncing the cams will.
    No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Comment

Factory 29" 70lb bow.
      My setup is 67-68lb maxed 28.75" but I have my letoff is set aprox.70% my timing marks are real close, I think if was to try to correct it I would make it worse!
      Elite Energy32 / Z28
      Spott Hogg
      QAD HDX

Comment

Originally posted by mud View Post
        Factory 29" 70lb bow.
        My setup is 67-68lb maxed 28.75" but I have my letoff is set aprox.70% my timing marks are real close, I think if was to try to correct it I would make it worse!
        I would add a couple twist to each cable then. You will get the Dl and weight your lacking.

Comment

I may be wrong but by shorting my valley to get 70% letoff would that shorten my draw a little. I like the 65-70% letoff!
          Elite Energy32 / Z28
          Spott Hogg
          QAD HDX

Comment

Twisting cabels will increase the dw and valley and add lbs!!
            Envy 4 times
            GT 500
            E-FORCE
            ENERGY 35

Comment

Originally posted by mud View Post
              I may be wrong but by shorting my valley to get 70% letoff would that shorten my draw a little. I like the 65-70% letoff!
              Yes it will. But you can tune it to fit and have the letoff you want. JMO!

Comment

Working...
              X