elite quiver problem!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elite quiver problem!

i've had one on order for 9 weeks thru my local elite dealer in fayetteville, ar. season has already started and i'm taking my arrows to the stand in a 5 arrow mathews arrow-web strapped to my backpack. this service is terrible and the dealer doesn't have a clue when they will get it. elite needs to pick it up or i'll strap that arrow-web back on the xt and sell the z28 on archerytalk classifieds where i bought it. this is b***s***!:censored2:

I would start by calling and not rant on the forum. But thats me.
    I know there were issues at first but the quivers are shipping and your dealer might should call again. JMO!
    No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Comment

you waited 9 weeks??? Don't you think that a phone call to Elite was warranted?

Whining about it on your second post here will certainly not earn you any brownie points.....
      Co-Owner of Rattler Grips (Bobby left it to me in his will)
      Part Time Forum Terrorist and Thread Hostage Taker.

Selling my 08 GT500 and a whole bunch of goodies. PM me if interested.

Comment

That dealer in Fayetteville ain't exactly a prime Elite dealer. He is a nice guy and all but Elite is not his top priority.
        Call Elite and find out about your order or ask some of the dealers on here. They would sell you one and mail it to you.

Ask Jerry, I think he has some.
        http://www.elitearchery.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=22888

Comment

I had sent Mr. Crawford a message on Wed regarding Elite quivers. He said the parts were in and they were shipping quivers out. I have one on order and hope it is in on Mon or Tues because I sold my extra quivers and really can't afford to buy one! My season is on hold until it gets here!

Yes, I bother Mr. Crawford about this! He was kind enough to answer my stupid question. Once again, another example of the type of company that Elite is!!
          Elite E35, LimbDriver Pro V, BG Ascent, BE Carnivore 350

Comment

Working...
          X