Pure = 100 k.e.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure = 100 k.e.

I have a customer that was very excited about the new Elite line up as he has that truly incredible long 31.5" draw length. He picked up his bow Wednesday evening and after setting it up here with a G5 meta peep, tied in place nocking point and loop it was shot with the settings below.

Specs are as follows:
    draw length - 31.5"
    weight - 79.6 lbs
    arrow weight - 496 gr
    speed - 300.7 fps (3 shot average)

The above gives him an incredible 99.6 lbs of K.E. (I know it's not actually 100 K.E. )

I shot the bow as well but can give no real opinion as I had to anchor behind for what seemed to be behind my ear

Hopefully darton2 will come on and give you his opinion of the bow as I know he has already shot an incredible amount of late hrs as he was here again last night for some longer ACC 300 Pro hunters so he could shoot his 1 7/8" cut silver flames.
    When in doubt, show up early. Think less. Feel more. Ask once. Give thanks often. Expect the best. Appreciate everything. Never give up. Make it fun. Lead. Invent. Regroup. Wink. Chill. Smile.
    And live as if your success was inevitable, and so it shall be.

sounds like he likes it. http://www.elitearchery.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=30183
    No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Comment

Sure do. Thanks for all the help.

Hopefully, its gonna put the smackdown a little later today!

Extremely happy with the bow.
      2011 Elite Pure - 31.5" draw 80lbs

Comment

Working...
      X