Summit's Great Customer Service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit's Great Customer Service

I hope this is the right place to post this. I have a new Summit Edge Switchblade Climbing Stand. It folds up flat and is a breeze to pack in and out of the woods. This weekend, after returning from a hunt, I noticed the brace attachment screw and retainer clip was missing. I went to Summit's website and contacted them. I got a response via email only a few hours later saying they had mailed me a new screw/knob and retainer clip and I should receive it in 3-5 days depending on the speed of the delivery service. I would've been more than happy to buy the replacement parts, but they just sent it to me for free-shipping included. Now this is what I call Excellent Customer Service. I have always been a fan of Summit stands and this is my 3rd one. I also have a Viper SS and a Goliath. I highly recommend them for their quality and also for their Excellent Customer Service.
    09 GT500 29.5" 65# "Tater Tuned"
    13 PSE DNA 30/60

I can do all things through Christ Jesus who gives me strength.

I had a cracked weld on a Summit Viper and they replaced it with no issues! That was 5 years ago! I'm glad things haven't changed!
    Elite E35, LimbDriver Pro V, BG Ascent, BE Carnivore 350

Comment

Working...
    X