X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First 5 spot round with my Pure....

You know, it's rather amazing what I have missed out on with these new bows. Shooting my GTO honestly really messed up my shooting for the last 2 yrs. I know a lot of people love that bow, and it will always have a special place in my heart, but I am so glad for my Pure. I went from a Martin Saber, to a Martin Pantera, to a Ross Cardiac, to the GTO. See the trend here? All single cam bows....dyna cam, m-pro cam, cardiac cam. And then the GTO cams... while certainly easier to draw than other speed bows, it still felt like the arrow was going to be ripped out of my hands if I flinched. I LOVE the feel of those single cams. To be able to feel like your falling into that valley in an effortless way...to let your shoulders and arms fall back and down into place at full draw so your back is doing all the work...it's priceless. Tonight, I found that place with my Pure. No more holding on for dear life. Just the ease of the draw, everything falling back into place. I shot my best 5 spot round in 2 years, since my ross cardiac. The last good one was a 299, 46x's... with my hunting bow. Tonight, a 297, 34x's. I hadn't put but maybe 70 arrows thru the Pure before tonight... I can't wait to get more time in, and I feel confident my first 300 isn't far out. Thanks Elite for helping me get it together again!

Now if only I can get rid of this mild target panic...I may have umm...put 2 arrows into the concrete wall in my basement....a little too much creep will do that.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

2012 Elite Pulse
    Limbdriver Pro V / Spot Hogg Hunter Hoggit
    Stokerized / Carbon Express Maxima Hunters
    http://www.buffalojumparchery.com/index.htm

"Team Dirty White Boys"

now thats funny right there!

Comment

Thats some great shooting.......I do great if I get somewhere between 15 to 20 Xs but after I get the PURE theres no telling what I might do. Might get 25 or so. Life is good and congrats on the new bow.....
      Life is too short to live without a Quigley 45-70
      www.broughtonart.webs.com
      Sebastion Flute w/ Kaya limbs
      Bear Kodiak Hunter
      Athens Afflixtion

Comment

Congratulations on your shoot. (Less the two wall arrows of course, LOL).
        2012 Answer in hand!!!
        2011 Elite AP Hunter
        2010 Elite AP Judge & Elite AP Snow Z-28

Comment

Haha thanks. Yeah, that wall jumped in front of my target....pretty darn sure. Can't wait to get my lens for the hogg, will be smackin x's all day.

2012 Elite Pulse
          Limbdriver Pro V / Spot Hogg Hunter Hoggit
          Stokerized / Carbon Express Maxima Hunters
          http://www.buffalojumparchery.com/index.htm

"Team Dirty White Boys"

Comment

Working...
          X