Lousy 2011 Pure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lousy 2011 Pure

The more I shoot my Pure.......that stupid bow has me thinking I need to have a Hunter or Tour also!
    Thinking maybe I need to sell/trade off my 2008.5 Z-28 with 2010 Cams on a Hunter!
    I really dont need to have my mind thinking things like this.........once I start....you know I cant stop thinking about it until I do it!

I hear ya!!!! After shooting my PURE for a SHORT time, I sold my Z28 and have a PULSE on order. I sure hope the HUNTER fever doesn't get hold of me too.
    '11 PULSE AT MAX1 29/62, Ripcord Code Red, Boss Hogg, Doinker Dish, Tilt Tamer!!!
    '11 Hunter AT Snow 29/64, Ripcord Code Red, Tommy Hogg, Tilt Tamer!!!

Comment

I think many are in the same boat. That Pure is simply awesome isn't it ??
      "The Yankee Bowman"
      ----------------------------------------
      '08 LH GT500-65lb Next G1 ​sold
      09 LH Z28-70lb AP sold
      '09 LH Z28-60lb AP sold
      '10 LH XLR-60lb AP Snow sold
      '11 LH Elite Pure-70lb Max 1 sold
      '12 LH Elite Answer-70lb-AP Black ​​sold
      '13 LH Hoyt Procomp Elite XL-60lb- Orange with Black hardware
      '14 LH Hoyt Faktor 34-65lb- AP

Comment

I hear ya as well!!!!!! That's way I am not test driving any more Elite bows.

Comment

Originally posted by mongopino915 View Post
          I hear ya as well!!!!!! That's way I am not test driving any more Elite bows.
          Honestly, this is the only way..................
          "The Yankee Bowman"
          ----------------------------------------
          '08 LH GT500-65lb Next G1 ​sold
          09 LH Z28-70lb AP sold
          '09 LH Z28-60lb AP sold
          '10 LH XLR-60lb AP Snow sold
          '11 LH Elite Pure-70lb Max 1 sold
          '12 LH Elite Answer-70lb-AP Black ​​sold
          '13 LH Hoyt Procomp Elite XL-60lb- Orange with Black hardware
          '14 LH Hoyt Faktor 34-65lb- AP

Comment

Originally posted by standsitter View Post
            I think many are in the same boat. That Pure is simply awesome isn't it ??
            Yes it is!
            Thats why If I were to get another 2011 .....I think I might "have" to have a Hunter! Replace my Z-28 with it...............

Comment

Originally posted by standsitter View Post
              Honestly, this is the only way..................
              true that. got my new pure in front of the tree, thinking to myself if one is great, then two is freakin' awesome!
              2011Elite Pure- AT/Snow 29/70-Custom Strings-QC Ranger w/CBE scope, Limbdriver, Stokerized Stab

2006 E-500 All Rev'd Up!! Predator camo, custom strings by hartofthethumb, Axcel Pro, Limbdriver, matching Stokerized SS1!!!

2012 Answer 29/60 QAD HDX, Axcel Pro, Stokerized!!!!
              ******Manchester Outdoors!!! ELITE, STOKERIZED, CBE, SCOTT, VAPOR TRAIL, & other accessories******

Comment

Originally posted by cicero View Post
                true that. got my new pure in front of the tree, thinking to myself if one is great, then two is freakin' awesome!
                I guess thats why I am buying two PURES.
                Life is too short to live without a Quigley 45-70
                www.broughtonart.webs.com
                Sebastion Flute w/ Kaya limbs
                Bear Kodiak Hunter
                Athens Afflixtion

Comment

Multipul 2011s is a good thing.

I keep playing with my Hunter, longing for my Tour and thinking to myself that the Pulse was pretty darn close to the Hunter...
                  2012 Answer in hand!!!
                  2011 Elite AP Hunter
                  2010 Elite AP Judge & Elite AP Snow Z-28

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrail1 View Post
                    Yes it is!
                    Thats why If I were to get another 2011 .....I think I might "have" to have a Hunter! Replace my Z-28 with it...............
                    Do it!!!!!!!
                    You will LOVE IT I am going to start hanging from a pull up bar twice a day until my draw length gets to 27 1/2" then it is PURE time.

Comment

Originally posted by IRISH66 View Post
                      Do it!!!!!!!
                      You will LOVE IT I am going to start hanging from a pull up bar twice a day until my draw length gets to 27 1/2" then it is PURE time.
                      I actually laughed at that.
                      2012 Answer in hand!!!
                      2011 Elite AP Hunter
                      2010 Elite AP Judge & Elite AP Snow Z-28

Comment

I actually can shoot the Pure a little longer in draw length due to the string angle. I am shooting the Hunter at 27.5" and I will shoot the Pure at 28". This is especially true if I shoot a thumb release for target.

Pete

Comment

My lousy Pure is making me think I want another one just like it- I just won my first indoor 3-D shoot of the year with that lousy bow. The more I shoot it the more I love it. I bought a used GT-500 of of Remy but I just can't shoot it after I shot the Pure for a while- There is no comparison in the draw.
                          Elite Pure

Comment

This is what we were trying to say when everyone was bashing us for our 2011 specs.

Comment

I love the 2011 specs- To me the Pure is the ultimate bow. I am just getting used to it and am shooting lights out. I am shooting in the hunter class with it now and just ordered a new CBE set up for it to jump up to the pro class and if I could ever afford it get another one and have one set up for hunter and one for pro class. I like the bow that well. There is a ton of guys coming up and asking me about the bow at the shoots and compliment on the looks and want to know which Elite that is.
                              Elite Pure

Comment

Working...
                              X