Elite and EAF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite and EAF

I would just like to say how impressed I am with the entire Elite experience and the EAF. Having made the switch from Hoyt (many years) and a couple of Mathews, the difference really is like night and day. First off, the Elite line is beyond comparison. For the first time, I have found a bow(Pure) that has met EVERY need, want and expectation that I have ever had in a bow. Customer service/warranty with Elite is clearly the best in the business.

As far as EAF is concerned, this in one of the things that impresses me the most. The fact that Elite cares about its customers enough to provide us this forum is one thing. Most impressive to me, is the fact that Pete is on here frequently. I may be wrong, but with what other company can you have the President weigh in and give you advice with any questions, concerns or views you may have. The great advice/views from EAF members is a resource in itself.

Thank you to Pete and the ENTIRE Elite team - job WELL done!

i would agree 100% i went out and shot alot of new bows this year and could not find anything that is as good or better in my hands than my XXL and Z28
    my wife won't even try anything else she has a Fire and GT500 i just can't see why Elite isn't more popular in this neck of the woods it's all PSE Hoyt and Mathews in due time i guess
    ELITE XXL
    ELITE XLR
    ELITE GT500
    archery is my drug and i am an addict

Comment

Originally posted by JavelinaHunter View Post
      I would just like to say how impressed I am with the entire Elite experience and the EAF. Having made the switch from Hoyt (many years) and a couple of Mathews, the difference really is like night and day. First off, the Elite line is beyond comparison. For the first time, I have found a bow(Pure) that has met EVERY need, want and expectation that I have ever had in a bow. Customer service/warranty with Elite is clearly the best in the business.

As far as EAF is concerned, this in one of the things that impresses me the most. The fact that Elite cares about its customers enough to provide us this forum is one thing. Most impressive to me, is the fact that Pete is on here frequently. I may be wrong, but with what other company can you have the President weigh in and give you advice with any questions, concerns or views you may have. The great advice/views from EAF members is a resource in itself.

I echo your thoughts entirely.....Elite is the best bow company I've ever dealt with bar none. I will buy Elite as long as they are alive and kicking. I love the PURE bow and I highly recommend the PURE to any and everyone out there that likes a bow that will do it all......
      Life is too short to live without a Quigley 45-70
      www.broughtonart.webs.com
      Sebastion Flute w/ Kaya limbs
      Bear Kodiak Hunter
      Athens Afflixtion

Comment

... I would just like to say how impressed I am with the entire Elite experience and the EAF.

... First off, the Elite line is beyond comparison.

... For the first time, I have found a bow(Pure) that has met EVERY need, want and expectation that I have ever had in a bow.

... Customer service/warranty with Elite is clearly the best in the business.

... The fact that Elite cares about its customers enough to provide us this forum is one thing.

... Most impressive to me, is the fact that ... you have the President weigh in and give you advice with any questions, concerns or views you may have.

... The great advice/views from EAF members is a resource in itself.

... Thank you to Pete and the ENTIRE Elite team - job WELL done!

Dear Elite Archery, et all

I'm am the very proud owner of the Elite Archery, Pure Bow. For me this bow does more then just out preform dozens of other bows tested and evaluated for fit and finish; this bow represents pride of ownership, that can only come from a quality built product and to the company that zealously stands behind it's products.

My kindest regards to the entire Team at Elite Archery, for designing and manufacturing this finely crafted, and beautiful bow; and to Pete, for leading the Elite Team without compromise.

Thank you,

Larry C.
        Las Vegas, Nevada

Comment

Well put. I will second that.
          2012 Answer in hand!!!
          2011 Elite AP Hunter
          2010 Elite AP Judge & Elite AP Snow Z-28

Comment

Originally posted by eagle-357 View Post
            Well put. I will second that.
            I will have to third that..

Comment

Well said & agree 100%
              09/10 Elite GT500 Ninja aka
              el fabricante de viuda