No announcement yet.

Tour bow review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder if the prostaff will be growing with this bow?
    Wess Wallace
    (740)502-2868
    Coshocton, Oh

Staff Shooter- Bernie's Control Freak Stabilizers

Nut Up or Shut Up

Comment

It seems all the Elite bows are winners this year......"There is something for everyone" seems to be a true statement with this line-up of bows. BTW.....DB, Maggie does improve that photo alot......course I can't say much.......thanks for the pics!
      Life is too short to live without a Quigley 45-70
      www.broughtonart.webs.com
      Sebastion Flute w/ Kaya limbs
      Bear Kodiak Hunter
      Athens Afflixtion

Comment

Now they just have to get them out the door! I,am not a patient waiter the indoor season is in full swing starting this weekend, Ia-pro am, kc pro am, lancaster all back to back. Its going to be hard to setup a new bow with out much shooting time between tournys providing I,ll Even get it in the next week or so
        Randy Ballard

Comment

tour

I dont own a Elite yet, but this bow really has me on the fence. The tour is on my shortlist of must haves for 2011. I am undecided between tour/alphaelite/dominator. Just for it to make my list is saying alot. Until I saw this bow I had narrowed it down to 2. But now I gotta make the LONG drive to my dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by MadBullArchery View Post
            I dont own a Elite yet, but this bow really has me on the fence. The tour is on my shortlist of must haves for 2011. I am undecided between tour/alphaelite/dominator. Just for it to make my list is saying alot. Until I saw this bow I had narrowed it down to 2. But now I gotta make the LONG drive to my dealer.
            Cool! Welcome to the EAF. Keep us informed what you decide on, even if it's not the Tour. Any experience/thoughts you have, folks here would love to hear them.
            www.predatorsarchery.com
            2014 Elite Energy 35 29.5" 60# - Tomater
            2014 Elite Energy 35 29.5" 60# - The Manimal
            2015 Elite Synergy 29.5" 70#

Comment

to the EAF, and the Elite addiction,
              2012 Answer in hand!!!
              2011 Elite AP Hunter
              2010 Elite AP Judge & Elite AP Snow Z-28

Comment

thanks

HAHAH thanks I think.....but my checkbook is not gonna be happy!

Comment

HAHAH thanks I think.....but my checkbook is not gonna be happy!
                  Chequebook, schmeckbook, the important thing is that you get the best bow for you.
                  Money doesn't matter, get what's going to make you happy. There is no sense in buing something almost as expensive and not being truely happy with it, then going out to get the one you should have got to start with.

Besides, you work hard for your money, you may as well get something that will make you happy and enjoy spending it,
                  2012 Answer in hand!!!
                  2011 Elite AP Hunter
                  2010 Elite AP Judge & Elite AP Snow Z-28

Comment

Ill say you got the three best bows at the show I saw this year for tournament archery. Doubt your going wrong with any of those choices. I do believe the Tour will be the best value of those choices. Defiantly a nice choice.
                    DB
                    OK-Archery DST 40, 09 Elite Z28, Vortex binos 15X50 Vipers , Carter releases, Trophy Taker rests, Vapor Trail strings, Custom Bow Equipment sights, Goldtip arrows. B Stinger Stabilizers. Slick Tricks

Comment

I don't know about all this target stuff...but the Tour will be on my boat as my fish bow this summer! Yeah...I said it, one of those pretty Tours abused on my boat just for fish, lol!

I shot it with a release and with fingers. I can see why a target guy would love it. But with fingers and instinctive...I was stacking arrows. It will be a fantastic fish bow.
                      watch our hunting and bowfishing webcast at www.AimNLowTV.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rgarbarino View Post
                        Is that Jeff Simpson in the background of pic #2? Sure looks like him.
                        Yes, that is Jeff.

Comment

I think I want one bit the wife is going to make me get rid of my z28 if I want one

Comment

Originally posted by mutigerfan View Post
                            I think I want one bit the wife is going to make me get rid of my z28 if I want one

Im not giving up my Z28 for any bow. Its the one bow Im 100% sure will do the job for hunting.
                            DB
                            OK-Archery DST 40, 09 Elite Z28, Vortex binos 15X50 Vipers , Carter releases, Trophy Taker rests, Vapor Trail strings, Custom Bow Equipment sights, Goldtip arrows. B Stinger Stabilizers. Slick Tricks

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Boone View Post
                              Im not giving up my Z28 for any bow. Its the one bow Im 100% sure will do the job for hunting.
                              DB
                              Agree 100% Dan, I won't be getting rid off mine until something really special come along.

Comment

Working...
                              X