The Pulse Has Landed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pulse Has Landed

Picked up my Pulse this morning, man im one happy guy today, this thing is smoking fast my hunting arrows maxima 250s cut at 28" with blazers and 100grain tips, is shooting 299 consistant on the chrono, perfect bullet holes through paper, we swapped out the 100grain tips to 65 i believe and she shot 315 man this thing rocks is all i can say for a 6" brace height in my opinion is one of the most forgiving bows I have owned, now all i need to do is wait for tomarrow for my 12" doinker dish and hopefully wednesday ill head the the local mathews dealer since they have a 50yard indoor range, and of course just to show up those mathews fan boys

E-32

Originally posted by wackem View Post
    ... Picked up my Pulse this morning
    ... man i'm one happy guy
    ... this thing .. 28" with blazers and 100grain tips, is shooting 299 fps
    ... we swapped out the 100grain tips to 65 .. she shot 315

SWEET looking rig.

Comment

Looks great, hoping mine gets here this week!!!
      '11 PULSE AT MAX1 29/62, Ripcord Code Red, Boss Hogg, Doinker Dish, Tilt Tamer!!!
      '11 Hunter AT Snow 29/64, Ripcord Code Red, Tommy Hogg, Tilt Tamer!!!

Comment

I've heard a lot of good things about these bows, I shot one last week and it was really fast. The guy who owned it said he chronoed it at 342 fps 60lbs, 30in draw and a 303 grain arrow. Sweet bow, I want one
        09 XXL Ninja
        09 XLR The X Killer

Hoffman Archery - Staff Shooter

Slingsnthings - Staff Shooter

Comment

Congrates , Bet ya can't wait for spring to get it outside . Shoot the heck out of it indoors for now .
          2010 GT500 , 2011 snow Pure [ Fire , wifes bow ] Retrieverfishing's Custom string field staff

Comment

Originally posted by thumper View Post
            Congrates , Bet ya can't wait for spring to get it outside . Shoot the heck out of it indoors for now .
            If i bring my target inside i could squeeze in 20 yards shooting from the living room down the hall lol but im going to take it to the indoor range for now and get it sighted in before i think about doing that
            E-32

Comment

Wow ... sweet looking rig! Stock string and cables?
              '10 XLR AT Snow

:band:

Comment

OH MY! I do not need another bow, I do not need another bow, I do not need another bow, I do not need another bow............................................... ...
                Man that Pulse is gettin to me.. Congrats
                2014 Energy 35

Comment

Congrats on the new rig. Sweet looking bow.
                  LH Energy 35
                  LH GT500
                  LH Judge

Comment

Watch it !!!

Is there not a rule about posting "Adult content" come on cover that up a little there could be innocent viewers around.
                    Wow that thing is hot looking!!!!
                    Congratulations

Bri
                    greenwithenvy
                    2010 GT-500 AT edition
                    2011 ..........
                    :band:A bunch of other stuff I don't really need

Jab's Custom Arrows

Comment

OK.....now that we've seen how pretty the bow is......how does it shoot?
                      Life is too short to live without a Quigley 45-70
                      www.broughtonart.webs.com
                      Sebastion Flute w/ Kaya limbs
                      Bear Kodiak Hunter
                      Athens Afflixtion

Comment

Great looking Pulse! I'd like to hear how it groups at 50 yards. Wish mine would come in!! greenwithenvy

Comment

Love those Ninjas!
                          I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.
                          2014 RTX Elite Energy 35, 60lbs, 29", GT Velocity Pros, Limb Driver, Spot Hogg Real Deal ,Bstinger Sport, Slick Tricks and Hammer Heads.

Comment

Man that is the second prettiest bow I have ever seen and I'm kinda partial to the first.....

You are going to love that Pulse....
                            2011 Elite Ninja Pulse --"The Reaper"

Comment

Im Jealous, I just called my dealer. Mine was delayed because t one of the cams had a small burr on it apparently. So he had to order another one. Makes me wonder a bit. At least I know he is checking it over if this is the case. Who knows though he may of just dry fired my new bow and blamed it on the cam...... I know, I just cant keep these thought out of my head. I just want my bow here. It was supposed to be here last Friday.

Comment

Working...
                              X