Wow the Pulse is sweet!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow the Pulse is sweet!

I went to the shop today to get a peep put in and my brothers limbs changed. After I dropped off my bow at the counter I was checking out the rack's and I turned the corner to the other side and saw some Elite's on the rack (I didnt know they carried them.) I didnt get to shoot it, but the bow feel's great! Of course it's got the 1st class finish on it and the one they just happend to have was Max-1 AT edition!!! The new flat shelf was nice and the grip actually felt pretty good (I think I have adjusted from shooting thin grip's on my last few bows.) I wanted to shoot it, but I didnt. The hunter was in there also and I handled it alittle also...it had a nice feel to it, but seemed top heavy towards the backside to me and it wanted to fall back just trying to hold it, but the Pulse!!! Wow is all I can say and I didnt even draw it. If it shoot's like it feels I may have to rethink Elite for a future bow.
    2011 Elite Pulse
    Strict 9 Custom String's "Pick Your Poison"

The Hunter balances great for me, especially after you put a B-stinger stab on it.

Comment

Originally posted by devin1 View Post
      The Hunter balances great for me, especially after you put a B-stinger stab on it.
      x2 on the Hunter. I have the 7 1/4 Elite stab and it just sits in my hand after the shot.
      LH Energy 35
      LH GT500
      LH Judge

Comment

Don't shoot it unless your prepared to pull out your foldin' money! The Pulse got me today and i wasn't even shopping for a new bow!!!
        2012 Answer 29/70
        2011 Pulse 29/70 a.k.a "Spitting Death" Too many other bows that are no longer relevant!

Comment

The pulse is a shooter for sure, and the hunter is the smoothest bow ive ever drew back.

Comment

I do believe there will be a Hunter in my near future. Ninja style!!!
            2012 Answer 29/70
            2011 Pulse 29/70 a.k.a "Spitting Death" Too many other bows that are no longer relevant!

Comment

Working...
            X