How to order Cracker Strings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to order Cracker Strings

How do you go about ordering Cracker strings? I see a lot of threads pertaining to the quality of the strings, but I do not see how you would go about ordering one for your bow. I am purchasing a new GTO this month and I was wondering how you guys are going about getting your strings.

Thanks!

I'd just call him.

Comment

Or go to Mikes website and inquire about them.

www.cartersarchery.com
      Terminal Velocity Staff Shooter, Sword Acu-Site Staff Shooter
      Check it:
      www.huntingbrotherhood.com
      "That's How I Roll"
      S C P 4 L

Comment

I would wait until next week and send him a PM, he is shooting in Paris texas this weekend and has his PM's shut down.
        The Crackerized Collection:
        06' Rytera Bullet X w/NOS
        08' Bowtech Commander

Comment

Thanks a Million for the info! Can't wait to get Crackerized myself!

Comment

I believe you can get Crackers from the dealer in St. Joseph, MO. and if I am correct I think he is Cracker strings, you can look him up on the dealer look up,

Comment

You can order crackers strings from www.selectarchery.com
              2008.5 Elite Z28

Comment

Originally posted by retoohswob View Post
                How do you go about ordering Cracker strings? I see a lot of threads pertaining to the quality of the strings, but I do not see how you would go about ordering one for your bow. I am purchasing a new GTO this month and I was wondering how you guys are going about getting your strings.

Thanks!
                Mike (Crackers) told me about a week ago that you need to PM him on Archery Talk and title the PM something like, "Put me on the List". Even if he does not respond very quickly, the date of that PM is what holds your spot in line. I believe the wait right now is around 3-6 months, but it could move quicker if he calls a bunch of people and they have already put new strings on or decided to go another route. It is a long wait to get your bow tuned by Crackers, but its fine for people who don't need it done right now, for those people I would suggest going with Michael or just ordering a set from an aftermarket string manufacturer. If you are having trouble with string lengths, I would send your bow back to Elite, they seem to be doing a good job of getting the problems corrected.

Comment

Working...
                X