New Fire Arrived

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Fire Arrived

After 11 weeks, she showed up yesterday (Red, 26", 50#) and I got more than I bargained for. I shoot an 05 Allegiance and an 06 Equalizer at 26", both 60#. I expected the Fire to have comparable speed to the Equalizer but expectations were for a smoother draw cycle. I shot all three at 53# with a 288 gr. Lightspeed and got the following:

Allegiance 273
    Equalizer 283
    Fire 290

The Fire was the hands over winner in every respect. Much easier to draw than the Equalizer, smoother than the Allegiance, had a better wall, and it was FASTER. After three rounds thru the Fire I was shooting it much better than I ever shot my 2007 Hoyt Proelite. This bow's a winner. I ordered a camo version before I left the shop (60#, 26") .

Pics will come next week. I'm using a borrowed computer. Mine crashed two weeks ago.

I'm one happy camper. It came in perfect. Good strings, etc. No problems whatsoever. THANKS Elite!
    2009 AT GT500
    2008 Red Fire
    2005 Allegiance

www.selectarchery.com

sounds great! congrats and thanks for the info!
    Elite GTO

"These days man knows the price of everything, but the value of nothing." Oscar Wilde

Comment

Azone.. congrats.. I knew you'd like that new Fire.. I absolutely LOVE mine! I like it better then the GTO and the Synergy so far.. I haven't tried the XXL yet, but Im not looking for a target bow anyway... I just flat out love teyh way it holds, shoots and performs in everyway.....
      2012 Elite Answer

As Iron sharpens Iron., So one man sharpens another...Prov:27:17

Comment

Sweet! thats burning some carbon!

Comment

Congrats and glad you like the bow. I shot a fire at our shop about a month ago, my draw is 29". I already have a regular xxl but shooting that fire caused me to order an xxl with the fire cams. Can't wait, oh and then I come across a good deal on an Aigil, somebody stop me. That makes 4 Elite's
          2011 Pure Sno AT 29/60
          Frequent Frankenbower

Comment

Congrats.

I can't wait until mine gets in. 4 weeks or so already.

Comment

Uhg your not making waiting any easier!

Comment

Originally posted by Headofahessian View Post
                Uhg your not making waiting any easier!
                I feel your PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Cant wait to see her this is good news havent heard much about the fire.

Comment

Congrats on the fire!!! Don seems real reasonable on his prices to!
                    Change is Mandatory - Growth is Optional

Comment

Working...
                    X