which one?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which one?

Hey Folks, I'm new to this forum and have been looking at the Elite line for a while. I'm an older archer starting to have shoulder problems, do you think that the Pure would be a good choice for me?

to the EAF, and the Elite addiction,

As for your bow choice, that's easy... Get one of each.

If you have a dealer near by, go take them for a test drive and let the bow pick you.
    If not, let us know where you're from, and maybe one of our Elite brothers will let you teat drive their own bows.

But you can't go wrong with any of the Elite bows.
    2012 Answer in hand!!!
    2011 Elite AP Hunter
    2010 Elite AP Judge & Elite AP Snow Z-28

Comment

I would go with a 60lb Pure. You would still have good speed with an smooth draw.
      LH Energy 35
      LH GT500
      LH Judge

Comment

Thanks Guys! I'm starting to have shoulder problems an I did shoot several of the bows the other day an I did think that the Pure was the smoothest one out of the bunch to shoot!

Comment

I have everything problems , and the Pure is great . Very easy on shoulders .
          2010 GT500 , 2011 snow Pure [ Fire , wifes bow ] Retrieverfishing's Custom string field staff

Comment

What´s your venue?
            FACTORY STAFF SHOOTER FOR: ELITE , FIRENOCK, GAS PRO
            LOVING SUPPORTER OF: CBE, BEITER, VAPOR TRAIL, O.K., ZENITH, PROPOINTS, PINWHEEL software.
            ))))------E35-------------53#--27 3/8"-----enjoy shooting too much to measure speed ------------------>
            ))))------PURE----------54#--28"--355gr--269 fps--------------------------------------------------------------->

Comment

I just purchased a Pure after shooting a finger bow for 20+ years...amazing...I am absolutely in love with my Pure....

Comment

Working...
              X