X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Eltaco!!!

Look what came in today with my E-500 back from OHG!!!
    Gonna post pics of the bow later but I thought this was cool!!!
    2011Elite Pure- AT/Snow 29/70-Custom Strings-QC Ranger w/CBE scope, Limbdriver, Stokerized Stab

2006 E-500 All Rev'd Up!! Predator camo, custom strings by hartofthethumb, Axcel Pro, Limbdriver, matching Stokerized SS1!!!

2012 Answer 29/60 QAD HDX, Axcel Pro, Stokerized!!!!
    ******Manchester Outdoors!!! ELITE, STOKERIZED, CBE, SCOTT, VAPOR TRAIL, & other accessories******

I'll PM my address right now...
    On second though... just send it to the following:
    Eltaco
    Denver, CO 80227

They'll know how to get it here... I'm a pretty big deal around these parts!

So dang jealous! Lets see some pics of that bow!!

Comment

HA!!! I knew you would like it!!! If for some reason I end up (doubtful) not keeping the E-500 I will hook you up on the stab for the GT!! Just got in and totally beat from this work week, gonna try to get it together tomorrow. This thing looks awesome, almost want to put in a couple hours tonight but want to be fully rested and make sure I do everything right.
      2011Elite Pure- AT/Snow 29/70-Custom Strings-QC Ranger w/CBE scope, Limbdriver, Stokerized Stab

2006 E-500 All Rev'd Up!! Predator camo, custom strings by hartofthethumb, Axcel Pro, Limbdriver, matching Stokerized SS1!!!

2012 Answer 29/60 QAD HDX, Axcel Pro, Stokerized!!!!
      ******Manchester Outdoors!!! ELITE, STOKERIZED, CBE, SCOTT, VAPOR TRAIL, & other accessories******

Comment

Bah... Might as well start working on that bow now. What's the worst that could happen? You blow it up, and I get a Preddy stab hookup!

j/k, man! Have a good time putting that thing together. Post up any questions if (when) you have them! I finally fumbled my way to getting my GT fully tuned up today. So stoked!

Comment

Stab looks awesome cant wait see the new set up you putting together!
          Impact, Pure, Syn Xt, Sbh energy

Comment

Working...
          X