• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bow vise?

I'm in the market for a new bow vise just wondering what yall would buy
    thanks Wes
    08 elite synergy extreme g1
    07 synergy ss target blue

I just picked up a VersaCradle from Wes at Smithmountain Archery, absolutely the easiest and most versatile vise I've used. Should have don't this a log time ago!
    2011 Pure Sno AT 29/60
    Frequent Frankenbower

Comment

I have a RAM micro-adjustable vise. Very easy to level bow to set nocking point and level all axis's on sights. Very well built.
      2008.5 XLR
      2010 Z28
      2011 Pure
      2011 Tour

Comment

Depends on what your going to use it for? If you are just using to hold your bow for simple tasks like mounting rests tying in peeps or putting on a rest or D-loop then you can do what I did and go down and get a Staley clamp on vise. It clamps onto your bench then has a vise head that is attached to a ball socket that then allows you to adjust your bow to whatever angle you would like and it's rock solid at any angle. I think it cost me about $25.00

OBH
        1. 08 Elite GTO 100# @ 29" 752gr FMJ Dangerous game 29.5" 125gr Silver Flames, camo Limbdriver, Trijicon Accudial = 266fps ,117.29lbs of KE & .887 slug feet a second of momentumElite
        2. 07 Elite Synergy 90# @29",474grain Easton A/C/C 300 Superslims 307fps,99.22footlbs KE, Ripcord, HHA slider, 100grn Slicks
        3. 90# Elite Envy @ 29",474 grain A/C/C super slims, speed?Dropzone HD, HHA .19 adjustable
        4. 06 90# Elite E-500,A/C/C 3-60 arrows, Ripcord rest, 92# @ 29" FPS to be announced

Comment

I have an Apple Bow Vise...nothing to write home about but it has done everything I ever needed for the last 13yrs.

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by shootstraight View Post
            I just picked up a VersaCradle from Wes at Smithmountain Archery, absolutely the easiest and most versatile vise I've used. Should have don't this a log time ago!
            does he keep stuff like that in stock I've never been there before
            thanks for the suggestions keepem coming

Comment

Originally posted by tweedy306 View Post
              does he keep stuff like that in stock I've never been there before
              thanks for the suggestions keepem coming
              No, he ordered it for me but you're welcome to ck mine out if you like, I live about two miles past the airport on 29 south.
              2011 Pure Sno AT 29/60
              Frequent Frankenbower

Comment

Originally posted by shootstraight View Post
                No, he ordered it for me but you're welcome to ck mine out if you like, I live about two miles past the airport on 29 south.
                thanks for the offer Nick I will try to PM you later this week.I'm working 12 hour days this week.

Comment

Working...
                X