Frustrating news for me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frustrating news for me

Well, I just got off the phone with the dealer that I had supposedly ordered a LH 08 Synergy from. He told me that he spoke to Elite and was told that they haven't even started making 08 LH Synergy's yet! What the crap? I wish I had been told that before. I have only been waiting 2 weeks but had I been told this before I would have been happy with the 07 model they have on clearance. Now I have a decision to make. They gave me some options to think about.
    1) Get my downpayment returned and maybe put it towards a non-elite bow.
    2) Order a LH GTO and start a very long wait all over.
    or
    3) Purchase the 07 model which isn't exactly the color I would prefer. (Black riser and not camo)

Anybody have any advice on what I should do???
    07 LH Synergy 70#
    04 RH PSE Bruin (What got me into bowhunting)

Take the 07 AT (black riser) edition for a discount...!!!
    Change is Mandatory - Growth is Optional

Comment

option 1 for me.

Comment

Well just to let you know if you chose option 2 your wait will probably be just as long. I talked to elite today and lefty gto's haven't started yet either. I was told they MIGHT start production in about 2 weeks.
        -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Comment

What about option 4? Learn to shoot right handed!!!

If I already had a bow to shoot, I'd wait out the GTO.
          Owner of:

Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

Comment

Originally posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
            What about option 4? Learn to shoot right handed!!!

If I already had a bow to shoot, I'd wait out the GTO.

I started off RH but after shooting for 4 years I am switching due to eye dominance issues.
            07 LH Synergy 70#

Comment

Originally posted by cokepelli View Post
              I started off RH but after shooting for 4 years I am switching due to eye dominance issues.
              I was just messin with ya. Being comfortable and confident are a big factor in shooting well. Good luck with whichever choice you make....
              Owner of:

Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

Comment

I know waiting sux, 8 1/2 weeks for me, but the GTO is worth it. I'm not sure how long you would actually have to wait for a lefty, but they are great bows. I hated waiting, but I'm glad I did. I plan on keeping my GTO for a long time.
                2006 NVG 6 5/8" BH Energy with Envy cams by S&S Archery
                2006 AT NVG 8" BH Energy with Rev cams
                B-Stinger, Spott Hogg, WB, ProLine, SilverFlames, Grim Reaper, Treelimb Premium, Victory

Comment

just close your left eye so you can be right handed.................seriously you got to make that call what ever make ya happy!
                  2009 GT500 w/Cuda cams
                  2010 PINK Judge

Comment

Well, I am going to the dealer tomorrow to shoot the 07 model again. I have a feeling I may just take the one they have and have instant gratification. I also think that after shooting it again I will remember why I am choosing elite and love it.
                    07 LH Synergy 70#

Comment

I'm with Archer, Option 1. Get something else and in a couple of years 350 fps will be common. Then you and I both will have two bows. Besides you will be hunting or practicing before the first bow get it's limbs put on.
                      Enjoy Life, Take Big Bites, Moderation Is For Monks

Comment

yep, Option 1for this lefty as well..............
                        I ain't got time to throw big $$$ down and wait too long on a Lefty bow when other companys have had thier Southpaw models out for sometime.....

Especially if they don't get here till a month or two before Deer season like last year.

Comment

I guess i have never understood what the hurry is to get a hunting bow before August. It only takes a couple of days to get one ready to go and it is not rocket science to get use to shooting a new bow. The American way is to want something yesterday and then wish you had waited for what you really wanted in the first place. You will regret not waiting on the left handed GTO if that is what you really want. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Playingthewind View Post
                            I guess i have never understood what the hurry is to get a hunting bow before August. It only takes a couple of days to get one ready to go and it is not rocket science to get use to shooting a new bow. The American way is to want something yesterday and then wish you had waited for what you really wanted in the first place. You will regret not waiting on the left handed GTO if that is what you really want. Just my opinion.
                            Because some times there are problems with the bow, cracked limbs, bad strings, etc, that take time to get repaired. If something goes wrong a month before season you are SOL.
                            -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Comment

I waited at least two months for my first Elite E-force maybe more. I got it the first or second week of August and was happily hunting by September first.
                              Then the trouble began, I bought another E-Force and two E-500's used and finally a GTO from Oldbuck this year. Last year I shot my E-500 against a few bows including Bowtech and PSE, there was nothing to make me change. The E-500 isn't far behind the GTO still.
                              Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not
                              me, I want people to know "why" I look this way. I've
                              traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved.

Comment

Working...
                              X