• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chippy (aka Slippy) View Post
    Can any of you just say YES or NO??

Sure, YES or NO.

Glad I could help.....
    Twisted Archer Custom Bowstrings-Owner
    Envy's & SBH Energy's (1 Updated K8's & 1 Rev'd)
    IN MEMORY OF MELISSA LOPEZ, WE LOVE AND TRULY MISS YOU.

Comment

I must say.. whatever Kevin drops each year impresses me. So yea.. i would still shoot Elites.

Comment

Originally posted by bowzone_mikey View Post
        I dont know either of them personally ... But I cant see that Happening ..... hypothecally tho .... since I shoot a new(er) Elite (2011 Pure) and have shot the old Elites ... have shot a Strothers and have shot a K&K ... and I not a fan of the K&K with quad limbs (I have shot Hoyts as well) however it still feels like a great bow in my hand ,that said.. I firmly believe that Kevin is one of the best Innovators/designers on the planet and If the planets were to align and **** frooze over and Pigs grew wings and the sky turned purple all in the same day and Kevin went to work at Elite designing and building bows ... Unless there was drastic change I would continue to shoot them exclusivly
        Well, nothing frozen, no flying swine, but this almost fits the bill!!!

Comment

My 2 favorite bow I've ever had was a 06 Alley and 08 XXL. So I would have to say yes. Shot the 10 Inspire a few weeks ago and other than lack of valley it wass awesome as well.
          Wess Wallace
          (740)502-2868
          Coshocton, Oh

Staff Shooter- Bernie's Control Freak Stabilizers

Nut Up or Shut Up

Comment

as long as fit and finish and cs stay the same ok I think we have hit a wall in archery as far as speed and bh and shoot ability imo
            Envy 4 times
            GT 500
            E-FORCE
            ENERGY 35

Comment

Originally posted by Sean View Post
              No Titties
              Night Train
              No testies
              Not Tonight
              Never Together

Just a few for now.
              Careful. Big Bro is watching.
              I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.
              2014 RTX Elite Energy 35, 60lbs, 29", GT Velocity Pros, Limb Driver, Spot Hogg Real Deal ,Bstinger Sport, Slick Tricks and Hammer Heads.

Comment

Originally posted by Chippy (aka Slippy) View Post
                Can any of you just say YES or NO??

No ifs, ands or buts. Just Maybee.
                ENERGY 35OOBLACKOO52#/30"

Comment

Without a doubt I would buy one.

Comment

I would as long as the bow met my requirements. To be honest when I first started shooting bows I could not have told you who had designed my bows and neither could half of the people that I knew could either. I have heard people say over and over again that Kevin needs to just stick to what he is good at and that is designing bows and I for one agree, where all the drama really started with Kevin (IMO) is when he tried to be designer/owner. It is too much for anybody that's why I believe that Mathews,Bowtech,Hoyte,Elite and others that are successful have a design team separate from ownership. Too much info is too public and I think we as archers get too caught up in that information.

And yes I could have given a YES/NO answer but didn't. You stirred the pot Chippy so if my answered isn't to your liking and it somehow got under your skin then all the better.

OBH
                    1. 08 Elite GTO 100# @ 29" 752gr FMJ Dangerous game 29.5" 125gr Silver Flames, camo Limbdriver, Trijicon Accudial = 266fps ,117.29lbs of KE & .887 slug feet a second of momentumElite
                    2. 07 Elite Synergy 90# @29",474grain Easton A/C/C 300 Superslims 307fps,99.22footlbs KE, Ripcord, HHA slider, 100grn Slicks
                    3. 90# Elite Envy @ 29",474 grain A/C/C super slims, speed?Dropzone HD, HHA .19 adjustable
                    4. 06 90# Elite E-500,A/C/C 3-60 arrows, Ripcord rest, 92# @ 29" FPS to be announced

Comment

Originally posted by L-train View Post
                      Keep em comin, you can do it.
                      Nock Nock....who's there?....Traveling salesman!...what are you selling?...300 spine arrows

TEXAS
                      2011 PURE MAX 1
                      2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
                      2015 SYNERGY MAX 1
                      Elite Archery Pro Staff
                      Proud Member of the Texas Boys
                      BH and HTC Nashville

Comment

I'd probably buy another Elite. I don't have a problem with KS or Elite.

Comment

....man.

Tough bunch here.

If it worked, and shot a 300 well because it was super "efficent" I'd buy it.
                          2014 Energy 35 Snow RAT

Comment

Originally posted by TEXAS 10PT View Post
                            Nock Nock....who's there?....Traveling salesman!...what are you selling?...300 spine arrows

TEXAS
                            NT......

Comment

Sig line edit complete.

Quite possibly the best post EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Perfected Excellence

Comment

He may be a good designer but it's not like he is a Fred Bear or something he is just a good designer. Most come with a lot of baggage the way he moves from company to company.
                                Seem like they up with him for awhile then it just is not worth the aggravation or something.
                                EAT, SLEEP, BOW HUNT!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X