hypothetically speaking...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hypothetically speaking...

IF Kevin Strother came back to Elite as a designer under Pete's direction, would you still shoot Elite bows?
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body"

- Kevin Strother

I wont touch that with a 1,000 mile pole....

Comment

If that hypothetical would work harmoniously and for the long term, I can't think of a reason to shoot amything other than an Elite. The best company working positively with very arguably the best designer should yield the best product on the market.
      '09 LH GT500 '09 LH Z28 '10 LH Snow XLR

Comment

why the question? hypothetically!
        Envy 4 times
        GT 500
        E-FORCE
        ENERGY 35

Comment

Originally posted by woodbooger View Post
          why the question? hypothetically!
          Because Slippy lives to stir the pot. He is using the biggest stick he can think of on this one. This hypothetical has a snowball's chance in...... of actually happenng.
          '09 LH GT500 '09 LH Z28 '10 LH Snow XLR

Comment

Won't happen IMO

Comment

Pete is no dummy! LOL

But if he were then I would be done with Elite at that point.

Comment

ouch...

If a bow is designed well, it tunes well, shoots good, feels great, and the company takes care of it's customers...I'll shoot it.

Start deviating too far from the above...and it gets risky. Elite seems to have all of the above. I know Bowtech is all of the above BUT caring about customers (so I read on the forums). I have yet to have an issue so far, so my fingers are crossed.
                2014 Energy 35 Snow RAT

Comment

I dont know either of them personally ... But I cant see that Happening ..... hypothecally tho .... since I shoot a new(er) Elite (2011 Pure) and have shot the old Elites ... have shot a Strothers and have shot a K&K ... and I not a fan of the K&K with quad limbs (I have shot Hoyts as well) however it still feels like a great bow in my hand ,that said.. I firmly believe that Kevin is one of the best Innovators/designers on the planet and If the planets were to align and **** frooze over and Pigs grew wings and the sky turned purple all in the same day and Kevin went to work at Elite designing and building bows ... Unless there was drastic change I would continue to shoot them exclusivly

Comment

Originally posted by DustyRx View Post
                    Pete is no dummy! LOL

But if he were then I would be done with Elite at that point.
                    Have to agree with Dusty on this one. No more support for KS from me. Forget the small 'bugs' that alway seem to be there on his new models, they usually still are good bows overall. My issue is with the attitude demonstrated to potential customers, and the open mud slinging everytime a company 'screws him over'. Right or wrong on my part, the way he conducts himself on the forums, etc, is not conducive to gaining my support...
                    Smile!

Comment

Elite has a great designer now based on all the happy customers. I feel for Kevin. Those that used to worship him seem to enjoy kicking him down now. I don't care what name is on a bow as long as it shoots the way I like.

I pmd Kevin the other day on AA. He responded back quickly to me. I still like the guy. Hope things turn around for them soon!

Comment

Originally posted by tomkat04 View Post
                        Elite has a great designer now based on all the happy customers. I feel for Kevin. Those that used to worship him seem to enjoy kicking him down now. I don't care what name is on a bow as long as it shoots the way I like.

I pmd Kevin the other day on AA. He responded back quickly to me. I still like the guy. Hope things turn around for them soon!
                        That right there is what it is all about, we all share the same passion for archery.

Comment

if elite did get him and didn't tell anyone much like they don't annouce who is designing todays bow, noone would know unless it picked up 25 fps on the pulse and had absolutely no hand shock! but elite is doing just fine w/o him i can't wait for my next one
                          HMSPERFORMANCCOATINGS.COM for all your powder and ceramic coating needs

Comment

I have talked to Kevin & he's a good guy. I don't like the drama that follows with his "fanboys". That aspect gets old & ridiculous really quick. That's all I have to say about that

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
                            Dirty Bird Special a Yeti Production
                            : 29.5"/62#-LD Pro V-Stokerized stabilizer-G5 Rock 4-pin sight

29/70# GTO AT edition with Max1 limbs & Yeti side plates
                            Apache drop away-Easton Axis Nfused

Comment

To answer your question Chip......NO!!!!!.....Too much NT lately.

TEXAS
                              Last edited by TEXAS 10PT; 08-07-2011, 01:04 AM.
                              2011 PURE MAX 1
                              2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
                              2015 SYNERGY MAX 1
                              Elite Archery Pro Staff
                              Proud Member of the Texas Boys
                              BH and HTC Nashville

Comment

Working...
                              X