X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's got some pull with Elite?

I need someone to help pull some strings and get my Fire off to Michael's shop asap!

I'll actually be in his shop on Thursday (from Wisconsin) and it sure would be sweet to set it up with him...

what are you needing?

Comment

his fire he oordered
      Precision Archery
      Spicer, Minnesota
      320-796-HUNT
      www.precisionarchery.net

Comment

While you are at it, why not have them package my GTO up in a nice little box and ship it to me

Comment

My last conversation with Elite...a person...said it should be shipping next week...so...why not on Monday for Thursday delivery.

It's been 6-7 weeks for the Fire.
          How often can this poor Wi boy get down to see the Man Michael...

Please!!!!

Comment

Karbon, you will love the shop and the opportunity to spend some time with Michael as I did and make those last few tweeks to your bow. Check out the elusive paper tuner if you get a chance as well!!!

Change is Mandatory - Growth is Optional

Comment

Originally posted by KARBON View Post
              it should be shipping next week...

Comment

Is Michael around these days? I have sent him two pm's this week and niether have been answered. I also sent my bow to him so i hope he is hunting or something and not out of town.

Comment

He's just super busy....

Comment

Karbon hopefully when your there my XXL will be there!!! just like your gto was when i made a visit!
                    Ninja XXL 29" with d-loop and peep 306 fps 300gr. arrow

a bad day in the woods i better than a great day at work

Comment

Karbon,, if you'd like, you can bring my Fire with you there and have them customize a few things,, lol,, I'd like some Crackers strings. a custom 1 piece Crackers grip , and maybe throw on one of those new Limb drivers. Camo the cams to match my limbs and maybe a box of lil debbies to go... Please...
                      2012 Elite Answer

As Iron sharpens Iron., So one man sharpens another...Prov:27:17

Comment

Hey Takeum,

I'll grab you a box of Lil' Debbies whenever I go down to Michael's shop.

I can put a 100% guarantee that they won't make it the trip home though.

In fact, they'd probably be gone in the first 1/2 hour.
                        ELITE NINJA GT500 - 80lb Crackerized
                        2008 ELITE AIGIL - 70lb

Comment

Thursday!!!!!!

I Can't wait to stop in.

I shot for 2 hours today...dang I'm sore, but I love the GTO. A local guy came out with his Fire target blue with black limbs.

You know what...I like the Fire better than the GTO. He had 26.5 draw and I have the 27 so it was a good side by side test.

I think I'm going to sell the GTO and have two Fires. One in AT and one in G1.

The GTO is a great bow, don't get me wrong...it's just the fire is soo smooth and his was sooooooooo Sweeeeetttt.

Any one got a FIRE for TRADE!

Comment

Originally posted by KARBON View Post
                            I Can't wait to stop in.

I shot for 2 hours today...dang I'm sore, but I love the GTO. A local guy came out with his Fire target blue with black limbs.

You know what...I like the Fire better than the GTO. He had 26.5 draw and I have the 27 so it was a good side by side test.

I think I'm going to sell the GTO and have two Fires. One in AT and one in G1.

The GTO is a great bow, don't get me wrong...it's just the fire is soo smooth and his was sooooooooo Sweeeeetttt.

Any one got a FIRE for TRADE!
                            Selling the GTO already, huh?

Comment

Just want another Fire. That dang ninja fire is calling my name.

Comment

Working...
                              X