Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SBH Energy is bring on the funk, you may need your sunglasses for this one..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBH Energy is bring on the funk, you may need your sunglasses for this one..

Alright this one has been in the works for a month now and finally it's as close to done as it's going to get until I can get what I need to finish it off, I know some if not most of you are going to say "What the h%!$ is wrong with you" or "why would you do that to a SBH" but at last it's what I have wanted for awhile now. This will be my 3D and spots bow for now on, I bring you the newest updated version of the California Camo bow.

I know TEXAS and few others are going to razz me but what are friends for, I had Kolorfusion find and I mean they had to search to find this pattern (Good Vibrations) so I could make another one but this time it's as close to how it was suppose to look instead of the pastel looking version that is on my Pro 40. I had the pockets, cams & stop bright anodized just to make sure it wasn't over the top and I did the set to try and focus the attention to the whole bow as I didn't want the riser to stand out too much, the one thing I can say is that if someone was to actually steal this bow it wouldn't be hard to find.

Let me know what you think and thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Twisted Archer; 10-06-2011, 12:09 AM.
    Twisted Archer Custom Bowstrings-Owner
    Envy's & SBH Energy's (1 Updated K8's & 1 Rev'd)
    IN MEMORY OF MELISSA LOPEZ, WE LOVE AND TRULY MISS YOU.

Ah man... I thought this was just a conversation we had in a bad dream... I can't believe you defiled this bow like that...

Wait, I just read it... did you say that you TRIED to make this one NOT over the top?!

Comment

Originally posted by eltaco View Post
      Ah man... I thought this was just a conversation we had in a bad dream... I can't believe you defiled this bow like that...

Wait, I just read it... did you say that you TRIED to make this one NOT over the top?!
      Yes I did, I make dreams into reality. Are you saying I went just a little too far? I have always liked the Good Vibrations, it is not your typical pattern and since I don't need it to be a hunting bow I figured I might as well make one that that has those oh so subtle under tones. Gotta have that funk.

Comment

A time like this can only call for the wisdom of Gunnery Sergeant Hartman.

And I will quote him directly in saying......

"HOLY JESUS...what is that?? WHAT THE :censored2: IS THAT?!?!?!?"
        Perfected Excellence

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Archer View Post
          Yes I did, I make dreams into reality. Are you saying I went just a little too far? I have always liked the Good Vibrations, it is not your typical pattern and since I don't need it to be a hunting bow I figured I might as well make one that that has those oh so subtle under tones. Gotta have that funk.
          As much as I want to make fun of it... I actually kind of like it. I would NEVER do it, but it's not as bad as it sounded over the phone, haha!

I can't get used to multiple string colors, though.

How'd Kolorfusion do with the coat job?

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post

That's classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Archer View Post
              That's classic.
              WARNING: NOT NICE WORDS IN VIDEO

Perfected Excellence

Comment

Twisted Archer has dishonored himself and dishonored the forum! I have tried to help him, but I have failed! I have failed because you have not helped me! You people have not given Twisted Archery the proper motivation! So, from now on, whenever Twisted Archer :censored2: up, I will not punish him, I will punish all of you! And the way I see it, ladies, you owe me for one California Camo bow ! Now, get on your faces!
                Perfected Excellence

Comment

Originally posted by eltaco View Post
                  As much as I want to make fun of it... I actually kind of like it. I would NEVER do it, but it's not as bad as it sounded over the phone, haha!

I can't get used to multiple string colors, though.

How'd Kolorfusion do with the coat job?
                  That's OK brother not everyone has the stones to have a bow like this, or maybe I forgot to take my medication that day. Either way I like it and so do 99% of the voices in my head.

Kolorfusion has a flawless finish, my Pro 40 was done back in 2004 and still looks brand new. I think you will be happy with what you are planning to do, I am trying to get them to do another pattern but it's not 100% done as of yet

Comment

Twisted Archer has dishonored himself and dishonored the forum! I have tried to help him, but I have failed! I have failed because you have not helped me! You people have not given Twisted Archery the proper motivation! So, from now on, whenever Twisted Archer :censored2: up, I will not punish him, I will punish all of you! And the way I see it, ladies, you owe me for one California Camo bow ! Now, get on your faces!
                    This one's even better, I may just be one man but there are thousands in my head just waiting to be released. TCF has spoken and you will all be punished...

Comment

Wow! That's the wildest bow I've ever seen......
                      GT500 Ninja (Predator's Archery)
                      Bowtech 82nd Airborne
                      Bowtech Guardian

Comment

lmao! Great post...!

Jaime that bow honestly looks good! Just not hunt friendly...lol

Comment

Jamie ummm wow that thing will surely stand out in a crowd ........ cool ... bringing back the 70's huh ........
                          E35 28.5/60 Holder Holler Archery

Comment

I love it! Nothing like getting stoned and shooting some 3D. Haha JK, but it will def distract the competition
                            AVERY OUTDOORS

2011 Elite FAIRY DUSTER! SOON
                            09 z28 and GT 500, 2010 Hoyt Carbon Matrix

Elite Promise- REVOLUTIONIZING the Archery World!

Hunting Trip $1800,
                            Deer Tag $300,
                            Gas $100
                            Knowing you shoot an Elite and your limbs won't fail $PRICELESS

Comment

It isn't hunt friendly ,but the people next to you on the target line won't be able to shoot with that bow next to them. You'll win be default.
                              Life should be measured by how many selfless acts of kindness someone does to positively influence somebody else's life.

Gt500,Bodoodle,Bstinger,
                              Easton fatboys, 28" DL, 53lbs

Comment

Working...
                              X