X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DW Question

Just got my new to me 2011 Pulse today. It's a 60lb'er. Shoulder has been sore lately, so I cranked the limb bolts all the way down, then backed them out one full turn, which is where it feels fine on my shoulder for now. Just curious what approx. draw weight I am at now.

Thanks

My Hunter goes about 5 pounds per revolution.

Comment

Would it be safe to say that maxed out would be around 62, so I should be around 57?

Comment

I would say about 57 lbs.
        -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Ive had a #60 Pulse down to 52 easily. They usually are 2lbs per turn for me so far. 2 on top and 2 on bottom and youll be down to 52 as well. Make sure you start with them tightened all the way down then go down. Then check the tiller to make sure that is good and you should be ready.
            Better Outdoors Archery
            Lepanto, Arkansas 870-475-3337
            Your source for Elite, PSE, AMS Bowfishing and Down Home Service in North East Arkansas!
            Currently Shooting: 2014 PSE Supra Max Blue, and a whole bunch of bowfishing bows!

Comment

I just started at bottomed out and backed it off a 1/4 turn at a time til it felt okay on my shoulder, and it ended up being exactly one full turn off of max. Just wondering what it was probably on now.

Thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
              X