2012 Tour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Tour

Anyone seen one yet? What's the real world lead time on these this year? I ordered one October 3rd and haven't heard anything on it yet but I do expect to wait longer than quoted since I added some custom touches to it. Just trying to get an idea how long they're taking to get out the door.
    2012 Answer AT Max-1 71# 29.5"
    2013 Answer Snow 73#, 29.5"
    2014 Energy 35 RAT Snow 60#, 30"
    2014 Energy 35 Ninja 70#, 30"

Past Elites
    2009 Z28 70# & 80# 29.5" AP
    2010 Z28 70# 29.5" AP Snow
    2012 Tour 60# 29.5" AT AP Snow

would be nice to know
    Envy 4 times
    GT 500
    E-FORCE
    ENERGY 35

Comment

I priced one yesterday and was told 6-8 weeks for delivery. Thats too long to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by rhyno_071 View Post
        I priced one yesterday and was told 6-8 weeks for delivery. Thats too long to wait.
        Thats actually about the avg wait on most "target bows". I know Hoyts are usually about that long....my buddies that have recently ordered PSEs were given the same time table. Now most come in before that. Nuts it's about the norm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm into week 11 right now. Given that I had some custom work requests I'm hoping to hear that it ships soon.

Past Elites

Comment

Word from Bill today is another 2 weeks. Hopefully I'll see it before the new year.

Past Elites

Comment

Originally posted by Brown Hornet View Post
              Thats actually about the avg wait on most "target bows". I know Hoyts are usually about that long....my buddies that have recently ordered PSEs were given the same time table. Now most come in before that. Nuts it's about the norm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Did not know that.

Comment

The word from KerriAnne today is that the risers are due in any day now. Assembly complete a week after that and then delivery in another week... That's two more weeks. Luckily I quit holding my breath about 2 months ago.

Looks like I'll be shooting the state indoor shoot with my Z28 this weekend if I get to shoot it.

Past Elites

Comment

Well, it looks like I need to set up my XLR for this years indoor season.

Comment

Originally posted by KodiakArcher View Post
                    The word from KerriAnne today is that the risers are due in any day now. Assembly complete a week after that and then delivery in another week... That's two more weeks. Luckily I quit holding my breath about 2 months ago.

Looks like I'll be shooting the state indoor shoot with my Z28 this weekend if I get to shoot it.
                    Isn't it funny how a company will introduce product and then months later still not have any for sale. You would think that they would have some available to ship as soon as they are released. I think these companies kick themselves trying to build up hype so fast with such early releases.....if your going to release bows to the masses on Oct 1st you better have them ready to start shipping by Oct 2nd.

Comment

The Tour came out last year. There are a few changes for the 2012 bows but they should have had them out by now.

The two new holes in the riser are the only major chance requiring changes to machinery.

Comment

Originally posted by KPHume View Post
                        The Tour came out last year. There are a few changes for the 2012 bows but they should have had them out by now.

The two new holes in the riser are the only major chance requiring changes to machinery.
                        I know that....

I'm just stating that there is no reason to still be waiting on bows almost 4 months after they were released.....

Comment

Originally posted by KPHume View Post

Cable rod and suppressor rod mount changes also I believe.
                          It would be nice to see all the target bows done first and hunting bows second but Elites are more Hunting design then target. I never planned on using the new released bows for the start of any season. Its to risky and has never worked out with any manufacture yet.
                          No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Comment

Originally posted by Maybee-R View Post
                            Cable rod and suppressor rod mount changes also I believe.
                            It would be nice to see all the target bows done first and hunting bows second but Elites are more Hunting design then target. I never planned on using the new released bows for the start of any season. Its to risky and has never worked out with any manufacture yet.
                            That wouldn't work for any company....at least not in this country lol

But all companies should be ready to roll when they release their new stuff...at least have them ALL readily shipping within a week or two. Don't you think it would have been a GREAT idea to have 100 Tours ready to ship within a week of the release date? They shouldn't have a problem selling 100 of them all year...stock starts getting low then you start giving the 6-8 weeks time frame.

Target season is underway already.... one big indoor shoot already...one this weekend..actually two since the US trials are this weekend. LAS Classic in a couple weeks....ASA FL and Vegas in the 2 weeks after that. Its here and guys haven't even seen the new Tour yet

Comment

This doesnt look like a good situation. I was hoping my bow would be in before February but it doesnt like it will happen. It usually takes a week from the time I order a bow to the time I see it at the shop. I suppose you have to pay to play sometimes eh?
                              Better Outdoors Archery
                              Lepanto, Arkansas 870-475-3337
                              Your source for Elite, PSE, AMS Bowfishing and Down Home Service in North East Arkansas!
                              Currently Shooting: 2014 PSE Supra Max Blue, and a whole bunch of bowfishing bows!

Comment

Working...
                              X