Help with decision for e500

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with decision for e500

So I went to swap out the mods on my E500 and two out of the four screws for the mods are screwed up, when they dipped the cams they left it all together and is moreless welded so I have to drill it out.

Here is the question, Should I put the same cams back on it or should I Rev it? or maybe another type cam?

I'm really liking my E500 with 2010 Rev cams - Smooth and still plenty fast.
    A few Elites

Comment

Originally posted by jwg1976 View Post
      I'm really liking my E500 with 2010 Rev cams - Smooth and still plenty fast.
      WHICH CAMS DO YOU HAVE AND WHAT IS YOUR DRAW ?
      I am 27"

Comment

I use the #3 mod and it's dead on 29" draw
        A few Elites

Comment

I have not seen one with EFX cams on it yet. Any of the new cams might be fun to play with. Getting the string specs would be the tricky part.
          Proud Member of the Texas Boys

Comment

I was just looking at the Answer specs and they are virtually the same as the E500's I bet that would be one sweet shooter!!!!

Comment

Ben rev'd mine and I love it!
              2011Elite Pure- AT/Snow 29/70-Custom Strings-QC Ranger w/CBE scope, Limbdriver, Stokerized Stab

2006 E-500 All Rev'd Up!! Predator camo, custom strings by hartofthethumb, Axcel Pro, Limbdriver, matching Stokerized SS1!!!

2012 Answer 29/60 QAD HDX, Axcel Pro, Stokerized!!!!
              ******Manchester Outdoors!!! ELITE, STOKERIZED, CBE, SCOTT, VAPOR TRAIL, & other accessories******

Comment

Originally posted by IRISH66 View Post
                I was just looking at the Answer specs and they are virtually the same as the E500's I bet that would be one sweet shooter!!!!
                That might be fun. Reving the E500 is another good way but I like the Answer idea.
                No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Comment

Originally posted by Maybee-R View Post
                  That might be fun. Reving the E500 is another good way but I like the Answer idea.
                  Me too! Can we order Answer cams yet?

Comment

We will see but I doubt it. Soon though.
                    No ifs and or buts Just maybee.

Comment

I actually like my E-500 with the Rev cams better than the updated K8's. I put draw specific Rev's on mine. A #3 Rev cam gave me 29.5" draw with Ben/Dusty's harness length.

TEXAS
                      2011 PURE MAX 1
                      2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
                      2015 SYNERGY MAX 1
                      Elite Archery Pro Staff
                      BH and HTC Nashville

Comment

Brother I told you a long time ago to rev the E-500, if it's anything like the SBH TEXAS is right.
                        Twisted Archer Custom Bowstrings-Owner
                        Envy's & SBH Energy's (1 Updated K8's & 1 Rev'd)
                        IN MEMORY OF MELISSA LOPEZ, WE LOVE AND TRULY MISS YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Archer View Post
                          Brother I told you a long time ago to rev the E-500, if it's anything like the SBH TEXAS is right.
                          I actually like the Envy cams with the copper mods on my SBH the best although the updated K8's feel alot better on the SBH than they do the E-500.

TEXAS
                          2011 PURE MAX 1
                          2014 ENERGY 35 XTRA
                          2015 SYNERGY MAX 1
                          Elite Archery Pro Staff
                          BH and HTC Nashville

Comment

My vote goes for the dls rev cams. Just waiting on some new Hove strings and my revs will be on my E500
                            2012 Elite Tour
                            2010 Elite Z28

Comment

Originally posted by IRISH66 View Post
                              So I went to swap out the mods on my E500 and two out of the four screws for the mods are screwed up, when they dipped the cams they left it all together and is moreless welded so I have to drill it out.

Here is the question, Should I put the same cams back on it or should I Rev it? or maybe another type cam?
                              I have two with Synergy cams and they are way fast and pretty smooth. Just an alternative opinion.

Those of you who used Revs, what kind of speeds are you getting with a 29" (#3) draw and 70 pound limbs?
                              15 Elites - 1 GTO, 3 E-500s, 1 Synergy, 2 SynXTs, 4 Envys, a 2008.5 Z28, 2 2008.5 GT500, a Aigil, Impulse
                              2 K&K Vengeance , 2011 PSE Axe 6, 2011 Hoyt Carbon Element, Four Tributes and one Allegiance

Frankenbow Freak

Comment

Working...
                              X