Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it wrong to come to Elite forum and mention another bow?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't rile up us Okies will bust out our buffalo briefs and have us a war party headed that way of course after we take some peyote consume large amonts or fire water sleep off hangover discuss visions and get grey hound bus tickets.....
    Envy 4 times
    GT 500
    E-FORCE
    ENERGY 35

Comment

Originally posted by hyj View Post
      Agreed, but I,m not Pete, or a mod....

I was a member of another brand specific forum for years. At one time, it was pretty open, but a few people took it too far promoting competitors products and now its pretty well censored. Lesson to be learned for this place, cause I applaud just how much the mods let things flow here.
      This forum is really loose compared to other manufactures. Back in 2005-06 I posted a question in the Mathews forum about my SBXT wearing the serving out where the cam rolled over. I wanted to know what I could do to help it last longer. Instead of getting help the thread was deleted. Then I posted about my center shot being off, again deleted. Meanwhile here the owner of the company would see my problem and would help me out.
      Mathews Switchback XT
      2009 Elite GT500

Comment

My personal feeling is if a thread is comparing an Elite to another brand, that is fine. I think when a thread is asking for opinions on another manufacturer, that is taking it too far. This is the most tolerant manufacturer forum by far.
        Elite E35, LimbDriver Pro V, BG Ascent, BE Carnivore 350

Comment

Working...
        X