Obsession archery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obsession archery

Anyone see these yet? I saw BHP's video of them from ATA, something caught my eye right away with the one bow in the vid, it just looked familiar, so then I searched for them, went to their website and got another familiar looking surprise...

Look at the "Addiction", then hop on over to K&K's website and look at the "Vindicator"...

Back to Obsession page and look at the "Lethal Force", now back to K&K and check out the "Vengeance".

Now, I'm not usually one to say this bow looks like that bow, someone copied someone, blah, blah, blah... But these risers, pockets, limbs, really all but cams, I would swear are identical.

Now, don't get me wrong, I don't care AT ALL, and wish neither company any ill will no matter what is going on here, but I just find it odd. Not sure what to make of it, but see for yourself. Notice the badging placement, cutouts, handle area, and even the little 'bump' where the cable rod connects to the riser.

Am I crazy??
    Smile!

Nope, don't think you're crazy Ben.

I heard Kevin gave the designs to the owner of Obsession, looks to be true.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbuilder View Post
      Nope, don't think you're crazy Ben.

I heard Kevin gave the designs to the owner of Obsession, looks to be true.
      Ah, ok... That would make sense then. I hadn't heard of Obsession until the vid in BHP's ATA thread, and just couldn't believe it when I saw it.
      Smile!

Comment

They are K&K risers with Kevins 2 track cams on them. Check out archery addix for the whole story.
        -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by vhunter View Post
          They are K&K risers with Kevins 2 track cams on them. Check out archery addix for the whole story.
          Got it, sorta feel like a fool now, bringing up old news. I haven't been on the forums much at all lately, and don't do AA anyway, so I had no idea...
          Smile!

Comment

Originally posted by hartofthethumb View Post
            Got it, sorta feel like a fool now, bringing up old news. I haven't been on the forums much at all lately, and don't do AA anyway, so I had no idea...
            Ya, it was like so 15 seconds ago. Geez.
            -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Comment

The 31 is a new riser.
              The bows are...KS influenced.

Nice bows though, honestly. Smooth, quiet, dead and fast (so they claim)
              Say what you want about KS, but Dennis is a super nice guy.
              2014 Energy 35 Snow RAT

Comment

Working...
              X