Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Answer back to 100%

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Answer back to 100%

    The Archery shop got the new camo limbs in and put the bow back together. Set at 71 lbs / 29". Now trying to decide if I want to change my rest and get it Professionally tuned. Anyone know a great tuner?
    2012 Answer LH Max 1 =====Maybee-R Tuned
    Limb Driver Pro V,Stokerized SS1
    Spot Hogg Hunter,TruGlo Quiver
    Maxima Hunter 350 w/ NAP Quikfletch
    Rage Extreme and Hunor Magor
    Scott Wolf

    2013 Hunter LH AP Snow
    Limb Driver Pro V, Stokerized SS1
    Axcel Armortech, Tree Limb Quiver



    Warning.....If its not archery related and positive in nature then keep your :censored2: away from my threads!

  • #2
    What kind of rest are thinking about switching to?

    Comment


    • #3
      Maybee-R.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by AR Elite View Post
        What kind of rest are thinking about switching to?
        Pro V as it look like a much cleaner/consistent release
        2012 Answer LH Max 1 =====Maybee-R Tuned
        Limb Driver Pro V,Stokerized SS1
        Spot Hogg Hunter,TruGlo Quiver
        Maxima Hunter 350 w/ NAP Quikfletch
        Rage Extreme and Hunor Magor
        Scott Wolf

        2013 Hunter LH AP Snow
        Limb Driver Pro V, Stokerized SS1
        Axcel Armortech, Tree Limb Quiver



        Warning.....If its not archery related and positive in nature then keep your :censored2: away from my threads!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Nailman;
          Anyone know a great tuner?
          Originally posted by IRISH66 View Post
          Maybee-R.

          X2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          LH Energy 35
          LH GT500
          LH Judge

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Nailman View Post
            Pro V as it look like a much cleaner/consistent release
            Have one on the Pulse really nice rest, easy to setup.
            LH Energy 35
            LH GT500
            LH Judge

            Comment


            • #7
              Nice. Nice pool too, you must be in FL. Come down to my archery range and let me shoot it!
              Hopefully you're getting the newest Pro V with the rubber stopper. I cant get passed the thwack sound mine makes, I got used to it until I shot my other bow and was confused when I didn't hear anything.
              08.5 GT500
              09 Z28

              Comment


              • #8
                TAZ archery, Woodstock Il. Tim is the best in the business.

                '13 Elite Hunter
                CX Aramid 250's
                QAD HD
                Spothogg RD
                Rocket Stricknine's
                Rocket Steelhead 125 Extreme's

                TAZ Archery, Woodstock IL

                Comment


                • #9
                  Not knowing too much about it all, Elite has recommended me to the archery shop because they say Ray is great! he has my GT going well so why not give him a shot? Maybe you have and I just don't know, just throwing it out there. Good luck , and nice to see some local guys shooting Elite.
                  09 GT500 Next G1 Camo reverse AT

                  28" 66# 391 grains @ 287fps Baldy tuned.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Very nice looking Answer! Congrats!
                    Elite Pro Staff - Winners Choice Pro Staff - Muzzy Pro Staff - Tightspot Pro Staff
                    Professional Hunter & Guide - Outdoor Writer

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Rocket21 View Post
                      TAZ archery, Woodstock Il. Tim is the best in the business.
                      Ditto on that!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by QuickRick View Post
                        Nice. Nice pool too, you must be in FL. Come down to my archery range and let me shoot it!
                        Hopefully you're getting the newest Pro V with the rubber stopper. I cant get passed the thwack sound mine makes, I got used to it until I shot my other bow and was confused when I didn't hear anything.
                        Where you at ? I am down in Ft myers and the keys at least once a month.
                        2012 Answer LH Max 1 =====Maybee-R Tuned
                        Limb Driver Pro V,Stokerized SS1
                        Spot Hogg Hunter,TruGlo Quiver
                        Maxima Hunter 350 w/ NAP Quikfletch
                        Rage Extreme and Hunor Magor
                        Scott Wolf

                        2013 Hunter LH AP Snow
                        Limb Driver Pro V, Stokerized SS1
                        Axcel Armortech, Tree Limb Quiver



                        Warning.....If its not archery related and positive in nature then keep your :censored2: away from my threads!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Nailman View Post
                          The Archery shop got the new camo limbs in and put the bow back together. Set at 71 lbs / 29". Now trying to decide if I want to change my rest and get it Professionally tuned. Anyone know a great tuner?
                          Lucky dog have fun

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X