Blue Snow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Snow

I have heard people wondering what it would look like, I had the parts so why not. Now what colors for the strings, should I make my snow grips with a blue spacer in the handle? Suggestions anyone?

YETI ARCHERY

CUSTOM GRIPS AND SIDE PLATES
    "If you can dream it, I can build it."

I think thin blue strips would look cool Ron. have to think on the strings.

Comment

Black & white strings would look good and not too flashy!

Comment

Got to be white/blue as well!
        09/10 Elite GT500 Ninja aka
        el fabricante de viuda
        NRA INSTRUCTOR
        SC CWP INSTRUCTOR

Comment

Yep.... Blue and white strings.

I'd have to go blue and orange but that's just me and orange.

Comment

Originally posted by KPHume View Post
            Yep.... Blue and white strings.

I'd have to go blue and orange but that's just me and orange.
            I could do that and make the grip Blue and Orange, I have the material to do that out of wood.

YETI ARCHERY

CUSTOM GRIPS AND SIDE PLATES
            "If you can dream it, I can build it."

Comment

Can you do a black and orange grip?

Got any pics?

Comment

How about black/white spec and blue strings
                A few Elites

Comment

Now that is quite the sexy bow! I would leave the snow grip but change the limb pockets to either blue or snow and make the limb bolt and washer blue.
                  Better Outdoors Archery
                  Lepanto, Arkansas 870-475-3337
                  Your source for Elite, PSE, AMS Bowfishing and Down Home Service in North East Arkansas!
                  Currently Shooting: 2014 PSE Supra Max Blue, and a whole bunch of bowfishing bows!

Comment

All white/natural string with blue serving.

Comment

Sweet rig!

Comment

I like the grips the way they are, wouldn't add blue to them. The rig looks sweet Ron!

Comment

I'd go blue/wht on the string material and black on the servings.....

Just my 2cents

2012 Elite Answer 29.5/65 RTAP, Copper John Mark IV, Stokerized SS1, QAD HD, Victory Vforce 350 @ 28.5"(387gr @ 302fps)

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Teach your children to hunt, keep it simple and you'll never have to hunt for your children.

Comment

Ron,

Thanks for showing us that! That is exactly what I intended on doing for my build I'm currently doing. After seeing what it will look like, I think I am going to go another direction. It looks nice, just not what I was expecting.

On a side note, the franken build went almost exactly as planned! Incredible to be exact. The only issue is the cams aren't giving enough letoff in the current orientation. Right around 68% and little valley. Very similar to the SR71 I owned. Will shortening the cables by say 1/4" help here? Otherwise, it was spot on.

I have posted on the other thread my findings so far. Thanks Ron.

Comment

All white strings. blue servings.
                              -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Comment

Working...
                              X