X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheyenne Mountain Outfitters

Well I know I'm never shopping there again I called last night looking for a price quote on a 2012 Elite tour in slime they quoted me a price of $799.99 which was a shock to me so after I got off the phone I thought maybe he said something different or thought I didn't want a target color so i called back and asked again with the same guy answering the phone and I asked if he was sure of that price in slime he said yes $799.99 is for that bow in slime I didn't order right there cause I had to deposit a check in order to put the down payment on it. So i called back today ready to order and the guy says to me oh well the price we quoted you we can't sell it at and then they can't even tell me what the price would be. Now I work at a car dealer as a technician and if i misquote a repair job to a customer and it comes out higher then they were quoted I cannot charge them the extra the dealership has to eat the cost so I'm kinda at a loss here because in my mind they should get the bow and sell to me at that price its not my fault that they misquoted me. What do you all think?

I know that the target colors were a $200 upcharge last year. My Fliptone Tour was $999.
    2014 Elite Enervy 35 - RealTree Xtra
    2014 Elite Energy 32 - RealTree Xtra

Comment

I mean i get that but why quote a customer a price without being sure ya know?

Comment

That sure would be nice to think that. Now if you someone provides you a quote and you agree upon it and services are provide, then they try and raise the price, then there are some grounds for a lawsuit. But if I get a quote to work on my car, I show up and they give me a higher quote because they mis quoted it, then ya Im Pi$$ed off, but not much I can do about it. I either accept or go some place else. Usually quotes are initialed or signed but thats tough to do over the phone.
        2010.5 60# Z28 Real Tree
        Elite 7" Stabilizer
        HHA Slider sight
        G5 Expert 2 arrow rest
        Tree Limb Premium Quiver
        Harvest Time Arrows/Deer Crossing Archery Arrows
        Ramcat BH's

Comment

I can say if you had put a deposit on it then they tried this then they would be in the wrong. Tough to do much prior to that, but still bad business. You should know your prices if you are going to sell an item......
          2014 Elite Enervy 35 - RealTree Xtra
          2014 Elite Energy 32 - RealTree Xtra

Comment

Did you get anything in writing?

If not, it's your word against his.

Comment

Id say you missed your chance to late now if you would have already ordered different story
              Envy 4 times
              GT 500
              E-FORCE
              ENERGY 35

Comment

Working...
              X