X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which stab setup is this

Yes I have a question for you guys. Which stokerized stab setup is this. This isn't my bow but would like to set one up on my pulse but not to sure which one to order from stokerized what is the length of each bar and what is it called. Thank you
    Elite J

I'm not a big help here, I don't really know much about the Stokerized stuff... I do know that the side bar is an ss-1, and that the thing on the front of the main stab is a "saturn weight".

Someone more knowledgable on the subject will come along shortly, I'm sure...
    Smile!

Comment

Looks to be the SS1 and a 10in front stab to me.
      Better Outdoors Archery
      Lepanto, Arkansas 870-475-3337
      Your source for Elite, PSE, AMS Bowfishing and Down Home Service in North East Arkansas!
      Currently Shooting: 2014 PSE Supra Max Blue, and a whole bunch of bowfishing bows!

Comment

Yes, that is a ss1 and 10 inch Hunter. If you need any help let me know, can fix you right up!
        2011Elite Pure- AT/Snow 29/70-Custom Strings-QC Ranger w/CBE scope, Limbdriver, Stokerized Stab

2006 E-500 All Rev'd Up!! Predator camo, custom strings by hartofthethumb, Axcel Pro, Limbdriver, matching Stokerized SS1!!!

2012 Answer 29/60 QAD HDX, Axcel Pro, Stokerized!!!!
        ******Manchester Outdoors!!! ELITE, STOKERIZED, CBE, SCOTT, VAPOR TRAIL, & other accessories******

Comment

Working...
        X