X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the site. And a new Answer owner

New to the site just bought a new answer yesterday, havent shot it much but like it so far. Anyone else out there have one. If so what do you think about it. the only thing i want to do to mine is get the speed mods maybe. This is my first Elite also.

And congrats on the new rig.
    RIP CENSY...IT WAS A HECK OF A RIDE BROTHER

I am the Brumby Whisperer

优秀射箭胜过炒猪肉大米

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I don't personally have an Answer, but I did have a chance to shoot one. Nice bow for sure! What kind of shooting are you into (hunting, target, 3d, etc)?
      2011 Pulse, AT/AP, 29.5"/72lbs
      HHA DS-5519, QAD HDX, Stokerized 10" Hunter
      GT Velocity XT arrows , G5 Magloc Compact Quiver

Comment

to the forum.
        12 CPXL 30.5/70 QAD, CBE, B-Stinger, Victory
        09 LH AT GT500 30/70 Ripcord, Copper John, Axis 300's,B-Stinger

"Speak softly and carry a Big Stick"-Theodore Roosevelt
        Proud Member of the Lefty Brotherhood

Comment

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your Answer! They are great bows!

Comment

Welcome! I am also a new member and also a 2012 Answer owner. However, I am almost 6 weeks post-op for shoulder surgery and look forward to being able to shoot. I have moved up from a 2011 Hoyt CRX. The Answer reviews and comments are very positive. Give us your input after you have had your bow for a while. Cheers, Mugs
            Rifleman, Echo Company, 1st Battalion, 2nd Marine Regiment, RVN 1969

Comment

Welcome to EAF...
              Life is too short to live without a Quigley 45-70
              www.broughtonart.webs.com
              Sebastion Flute w/ Kaya limbs
              Bear Kodiak Hunter
              Athens Afflixtion

Comment

Welcome.....
                2014 Elite Enervy 35 - RealTree Xtra
                2014 Elite Energy 32 - RealTree Xtra

Comment

Welcome to the addiction!!! Elites are so nice, hard to own just one!!!
                  2011Elite Pure- AT/Snow 29/70-Custom Strings-QC Ranger w/CBE scope, Limbdriver, Stokerized Stab

2006 E-500 All Rev'd Up!! Predator camo, custom strings by hartofthethumb, Axcel Pro, Limbdriver, matching Stokerized SS1!!!

2012 Answer 29/60 QAD HDX, Axcel Pro, Stokerized!!!!
                  ******Manchester Outdoors!!! ELITE, STOKERIZED, CBE, SCOTT, VAPOR TRAIL, & other accessories******

Comment

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new bow.
                    2013 Hoyt Spyder 34
                    2011 Elite Pulse

Comment

welcome to the forum,great choice of bows too
                      06 synergy,reved
                      08.5 z28 camo limbs black riser
                      09 gt 500,ninja
                      2010z28, black riser ap limbs
                      2011 pulse AP,60lb.
                      2012 answer,at/ap 28.5/70

Comment

Welcome and congrats on a superb bow!
                        Elite Pro Staff - Winners Choice Pro Staff - Muzzy Pro Staff - Tightspot Pro Staff
                        Professional Hunter & Guide - Outdoor Writer

Comment

I'm new here also. I bought an Answer on faith alone. I had researched what everyone was saying and I was pleased when I got mine. My previous bow was a Switchback. It was very slow but smooth as melted butter to draw and shoot. This is the closest bow I have shot when comparing the draw and lack of vibration. However, the speed is considerably more with the Answer. I was having trouble with the side plate style grips, so I ordered the new slip on grip that Elite came out with. This slip on grip is the only way to go in my opinion. Everything felt more natural as far as the way I have shot my previous bows. It is awesome with a capital "A". I had some fletching clearance problems with a new QAD rest. I took the overhead containment arm off and I'm shooting bullets now. I love my Answer!

Comment

Originally posted by Pulse76 View Post
                            Welcome to the forum. I don't personally have an Answer, but I did have a chance to shoot one. Nice bow for sure! What kind of shooting are you into (hunting, target, 3d, etc)?
                            I mostly stick with local 3d's and hunting. Not too much indoor but some.

Comment

Originally posted by fallguy View Post
                              I'm new here also. I bought an Answer on faith alone. I had researched what everyone was saying and I was pleased when I got mine. My previous bow was a Switchback. It was very slow but smooth as melted butter to draw and shoot. This is the closest bow I have shot when comparing the draw and lack of vibration. However, the speed is considerably more with the Answer. I was having trouble with the side plate style grips, so I ordered the new slip on grip that Elite came out with. This slip on grip is the only way to go in my opinion. Everything felt more natural as far as the way I have shot my previous bows. It is awesome with a capital "A". I had some fletching clearance problems with a new QAD rest. I took the overhead containment arm off and I'm shooting bullets now. I love my Answer!
                              Any way you or anyone could post a pic of this grip, iwould be very interested in one. Do hve to go through a dealer to get one?

Comment

Working...
                              X