Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a pulse exactly like this. Good lookin bow though!

Comment

Very sweet bow. I ordered the same last week. The dealer told me 2 weeks, I hope it comes sooner, not later. Does it come with blue strings or did you request them?
      2011 Elite Tour Slime Green
      2012 Elite Pure Ninja

Comment

Originally posted by Monte View Post
        Very sweet bow. I ordered the same last week. The dealer told me 2 weeks, I hope it comes sooner, not later. Does it come with blue strings or did you request them?
        I had the dealer that I order the bow from build me a set of strings and cables. The bow came from the factory with black and grey strings. When I ordered the bow the dealer told me 2-3 weeks, it came in two weeks. I am extremely happy with the fit and finish and was worth the few week wait. Good luck with your order and make sure you post some pics when it comes in!

Comment

nice bow dude
          Wisconsin Bowhunters Member, Bohning Archery Shooting Staff, Vaportrail Silver Pro Staff

Comment

Very nice looking bow!
            2014 Elite Energy 35 - Perfected Excellence
            Spot Hogg - World's Toughest
            Doinker - World's #1 Stabilizer
            G5 - Designed To Hunt
            Lone Wolf - Your Silent Partner

Comment

Originally posted by mkeller2323 View Post
              I had the dealer that I order the bow from build me a set of strings and cables. The bow came from the factory with black and grey strings. When I ordered the bow the dealer told me 2-3 weeks, it came in two weeks. I am extremely happy with the fit and finish and was worth the few week wait. Good luck with your order and make sure you post some pics when it comes in!
              Sounds good. I will talk to my dealer about a custom string. I like the black and blue combo you have. I was thinking of a black and red combo or all black. I will post pics when I get it. It has been one week since I ordered it. I can't wait for it to come in.
              2011 Elite Tour Slime Green
              2012 Elite Pure Ninja

Comment

Working...
              X