Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats funny! What are the chances.... LOL!
    Nock Point Archery

Comment

Put two Rev cams on, timed and syched it again. Shot it today and even better than with one of each. I had forgotten how much fun that bow is to shoot. Put one of my Aigils back to original and now may restore the second one. The Aigil solo cam is also a fine bow and fun to shoot. Took my E-500 with Airborne cams out today and shot it, the Ninja one not the one I got on Ebay for such a cheap price.
      Mam, the bow has so much let off I was afraid it was going to lock up. It is pulling nearly 75lbs maxed out and the hold weight is about 10;bs. I have the opposite problem with the other one. Hold weight is about 40lbs and man, even being vigilant, it wants to take off. Got to get it down but not sure how to. I have adjusted the stops to get the best let off as is. The strings and cables are hard to spec as the cams are 2007 Synergy K8s.

Some of you geniuses mist know what I need to do -- give!
      15 Elites - 1 GTO, 3 E-500s, 1 Synergy, 2 SynXTs, 4 Envys, a 2008.5 Z28, 2 2008.5 GT500, a Aigil, Impulse
      2 K&K Vengeance , 2011 PSE Axe 6, 2011 Hoyt Carbon Element, Four Tributes and one Allegiance

Frankenbow Freak

Comment

Don't go changing to many of them around until after sunday, I wanna try some of those frankenbows
        12 Answer w. 13 cams
        13 PSE Phenom

Comment

your bow does have 2 different cams. If you decide to trade or sell that bow look me up.

Comment

Thanks for all your help, I really appreciate it.
            15 Elites - 1 GTO, 3 E-500s, 1 Synergy, 2 SynXTs, 4 Envys, a 2008.5 Z28, 2 2008.5 GT500, a Aigil, Impulse
            2 K&K Vengeance , 2011 PSE Axe 6, 2011 Hoyt Carbon Element, Four Tributes and one Allegiance

Frankenbow Freak

Comment

Working...
            X